Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I got this and played the killer for a bit. Really fun although i'm really terrible.

If I catch someone at the exit and they're waiting around, i'll do a little dance and slash at the sky. This seems the be the universal sign of "lets grind xp, dude" because it has a 100% success rate in letting me bonk anyone who hasn't legged it at least once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Surely the only change this makes is that I hookcamp a guy on the second time rather than the first?

I only play this game to ruin peoples day anyway :shrug:

e: I'd actually like it if the hooks in the basement were the exception to the rule, because its such a pain to get people down there anyway.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Kinda regret buying this for the 3 hours of entertainment I got. Would have been more fun if my friends actually bought this like they said they would.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
To be fair that's very filmlike

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
That's probably because it's release sucked and people think that jason is OP because he can kill people.

I too, play a game about a supernatural serial killer who's gimmick is being unstoppable, before complaining about how strong he is.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Jokes on them, I already quit when the very first game I played had someone abusing the pallets so I couldn't catch them.

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
That's actually happened in plenty of horror films, so it could be worse!

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
Sadly my overwatch team want to play this as a fallback when somebody can't make scrims.

Also sadly, I own it and can't return it so I sadly have no real reason to say no aside from "i think the devs are loving idiots".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

John Dyne posted:

"Aw man sorry I forgot to install that when you guys mentioned it."

Or be the guy that doesn't show up to scrimms.

Or just play with your buddies doofus.

I'm the cap, I have to show up.

Anyway we played and it was pretty fun, just enjoying this game feels wrong, somehow. Maybe it's because people were actually scared of my chainsaw bullshit

• Locked thread