Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

FractalSandwich posted:

The sum of my experience of Sailor Moon is that I watched the first 12 episodes of the TV show a few years ago. If I knew it got this crazy, I might have stuck with it.

My wife was big into Sailor Moon when she was a kid so I've picked up quite a bit of second hand knowledge in the last couple of years. It is quite weird and also Sailor Moon (the older one) is a total dumbass.

At any rate, this isn't something I expected to see at the start of my week, though it isn't necessarily unwelcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Getting some heavy SNES/GBA Fire Emblem vibes from these facial sprites. That's probably just the whole anime thing, though.

• Locked thread