Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

I remember back when Sailor Moon first came out in the West, one of my friends at the time telling me about the whole 'god-empress of mankind turning the world into perfect crystal' and thinking, am I the only one who finds that really, really creepy?

FractalSandwich posted:

I wonder if it ever struck the rebels as ironic that their planet was named after the personification of divine retribution.

Is there a Sailor Nemesis, then? She sounds like just the kind of gritty antihero that Sailor Moon needs.

I'm sure I'm describing someone's fanfic right now.

Google 'Sailor Earth'.

Bring popcorn. And padding for the wall for when you inevitably bang your head off it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

That's some impressive... talent.

Kaboom Dragoon
May 7, 2010

The greatest of feasts

Oh yeah, people hail Gen "I Will Murder Everything you Love" Urobuchi (a.k.a. 'the Urobutcher') for the borderline glee he takes in massacring the casts of his works, but Sailor Moon puts him to shame. Hell, the body count reaches Dragon Ball Z levels without even trying.

• Locked thread