Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*it falls and right before it hits the basket gets reeled back up onto the cliff again and stays there for another 3 months*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Can someone find the Kappa chant guy video from MineCon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Peztopiary posted:

Does anyone have good inspiration for planet and creature names? I expect a lot of Latin and Greek. I'm using the Cthulhu mythos personally. Planets and Creatures

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul. is what I named my planet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Jerkops posted:

no country for old man's sky

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mokinokaro posted:

The devs are saying the formula isn't used in the final product.

Even the guy who patented the generation formula says they have no plans to delay release.

Win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

[-] DaMathmegician23 [S] 48 points 3 years ago
Actually, I have a binomial geographical generation system similar to this for 3D space, almost complete! It'll have about 250 million combinations, I just need to tweak it more and get it made.

[-] NMS_CodeWiz 3 points 3 years ago
Bro pm me when youre done

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

emoji posted:

No Man's Heavily Modded Skyrim

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

you get to see planets named planet rick and planet morty and planet stephen universe while extracting mats to craft things for all eternit

Win.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Calling mine WeedCuck69Rofl tbqh.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mokinokaro posted:

Nail on the head. That was exactly my point.

I wanted more. Of everything it provided. That gameplay was just so good, I wanted more missions in more maps of it. I wanted some interior missions, I wanted vehicle based ones. I just didn't want it to end.

Your insane my man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

this game will be amazeballs

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

program666 posted:

seriously, it was right there

Snowman Crossing posted:

Current thing is like:

:agesilaus: "We just want to ban some types of guns."
:dukedoge: "Well, which types do you want to ban?"
:agesilaus: *displays massive ignorance*
:dukedoge: *tries to explain terms that are used incorrectly*
:agesilaus: "Ugh, why do gun owners want to argue SEMANTICS???"

Because the semantics are important when you are writing this type of law. Otherwise just loving say you want to ban all guns.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

hey Mods can we get a quick 72 hr probie for anyone discussing leaks / hating on No Man's Sky ? My hype is at an all time high and I shant brook any arguments from haters who are jealous they didnt make The Greatest Game Ever Made. Snoogins,mand thanks in advance.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

program666 posted:

the joke of responding to gamecube "it was" was fairly obvious and nobody did it, and it was a good joke.

Yeah well I wasn't reading your posts or the other ones I just liked the Muh Fire Arms Man indentifying as Dukedoge.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gamer With Dignity posted:

Incredible retarded.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lost in the dank and this amazing game rn.....will have a proper write-up later.

Oh yeah, one more thing: Planet Tracer has been discoevered in the in the PImp Zone Galaxy. :D

• Locked thread