Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

Is this the E3 thread now. My hype levels are reaching unsustainable levels. Volition debuted a trailer for the new saints row game and it's a single player MOBA set in the far flung future

yeha and judging from the trailer, its going to be loving incredible. the Big V hasnt let me down yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

This game seems to be a clusterfuck the likes which gamers havent seen since Spore lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Off topic but Bonnaroo just had a Kappaaaa Kapppaaa chant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQzgI6xJEH0

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i think the story works perfectly in mgsv considering the context of the player in the narrative but the ending was def underwhelming

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

5s story was really good. but my idea of a good story doesnt really hinge on whether i feel sufficiently Whelmed afterwards or not

i still think its good too dickie, go whelm yourself

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I hope my geforce 690 sucks and fucks me while i completely immerse myself in the wizard of oz of our generation

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

No Mans Buy this piece of crap lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Not to mention thats definitely a ps4 copy so like, poor, whatever. I just spent 600 dollars on pc upgrades and shipping so that there is NOTHING holding me back on day one.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

They used to have a mlp avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Benny with the good posts

• Locked thread