Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Can't wait to see the VR trailer at e3 where they also announce last guardian has been pushed to support VR because it is going to happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

cant wait to see the last of us 2 VR, last guardian VR, no mans sky VR, God of war Norse VR,

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

i dont think im overhyping myslef when i say: This is going to be the greatest game of our lifetimes, if not the greatest game ever made. It will singlehandedly raise videogames from mere entertainment to something greater: Art.

Tell me more about daikatana

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Is there a way we can cluster the pimp zone meme planets together

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

When does this poo poo come out. The official website still says June 21

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I wanna buy this game but the rational gamer in me says to wait a week after release

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

There's no multiplayer??

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In the interview where Murray talks about multiplayer he says "there's no reason to make the game handle multiple other players onscreen at once since you'll probably never see another person" which I think translates to "we couldn't figure out how to have multiple players in the same place at once so we basically made it almost impossible enough that we could still technically call it multiplayer"

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Upon competition of the procgen program, Sean Murray entered a single question into the seed: "is there a god?"

Along the steamy shores of that first jungle world, a churning river snaked itself into a response: "There Is Now."

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Mokinokaro posted:

I mean gameplay wise it's excellent. I did put probably over a hundred hours into it just messing around.

It's just that Kojima games have always been about the story and I don't think anyone can argue that V didn't fail there.

Definitely looking forward to whatever insanity Hideo brings next

I guess that's just your opinion but I thought the story was great. Also saying it should've had "star citizens budget" is literally retarded, including the fox engine 5 was upwards of 100m

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

According to konamis financial filings MGS5 cost ~100 million. It generated $179 million in physical sales on release day, digital sales aren't included for some reason

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

My point is hideo had all the money in the world to realize whatever, the problem is Konami shifted its business focus to satisfying investors with quarterly profits on Definitely Not Gambling revenue and video games that take years to make by rockstar developers who don't care about bottom lines don't fit with that focus

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

SciFiDownBeat posted:

can we get a word filter for this

LMFAO 😂

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

MGSV is a 60 hour game ignoring the 50+ it take you to 100% it, a gameplay time that like 0.01% of games can actually justify, and the #1 complaint from everybody is that there isn't enough of it. It's an incredible game

It's so good and I've been meaning to delete my save for ever now but after the years of waiting & the buildup & that first incredible experience through it I just don't wanna mess it up I huess

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

That guy with an early copy says he did most of what's available in about 30 hours. Review copies aren't going out until the official release.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Sean Murray telling everyone to stay away from whatever that guy posts lmao it's worse than I thought

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Nice draw distance

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

wow ashat. sean has probably engineered/imagineered fog planets.

Thank you for clarifying the genius of it to my simian pea brain

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

So far from streams & reading it looks like the game is about 80% survival & crAfting and 20% exploration Benny out

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

There's not very much to do

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Has anyone tried this on PC. The framerate on ps4 is loving horrendous

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I hate to be that guy with nothing ironic to post but this game suxks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I'd prefer you were the guy who didnt have anything to post at all.

In other news, game owns bones. Been playing it nonstop this week.mFucking awesome.

Yeah I figured it would be a hit with the 14--16 crowd

• Locked thread