Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Black Baby Goku posted:

be naming all my planets like This Planet Is Dying Cloud LMAO

Planet cuck

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I have this coworker who just loudly says "Dude .. No Man's Sky" any time any one talks about games, every time. it's awesome.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Is this the E3 thread now. My hype levels are reaching unsustainable levels. Volition debuted a trailer for the new saints row game and it's a single player MOBA set in the far flung future

Volition -> <- Me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FactsAreUseless posted:

*patiently waiting at bottom of cliff with basket*

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Aw god damnit NO!!!!! one of the dozen or so games I'm waiting to get got delayed a few months... poo poo, now I have absolutely nothing to do except play one of the hundreds of good games I already own!

My eyes well up with tears as Pa sends me behind the house and I raise the shotgun at my backlog.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No Gay Man's rear end

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No Man's hth

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Tracer, for all intensive purposes, healed my soul. is what I named my planet.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I don't want to live on THIS planet anymore... I want to live on all 6,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 of them, and guess what, thanks to the geniuses at Hello Games, I finally can.

• Locked thread