Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Yeah. I don't mind waiting for anything unless I was like 80 years old and seriously afraid of dying tomorrow or something.

i am but i don't care about open world non games. gently caress you whateve rthis crap is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Planet anroid ... goddamn it... PLANET ANROID! ... gently caress! goddamn it I'm trying to type in Planet Anroid

anroid

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

good news gamers you can buy the 65daysofstatic no man's sky soundtrack on vinyl, amazing, this game will be epic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game will be amazeballs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

So the 'Single player' listing on Steam and announcement that it doesn't require PS+ are enough to suggest that multiplayer's out, right?

you get to see planets named planet rick and planet morty and planet stephen universe while extracting mats to craft things for all eternit

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

emoji posted:

I had fun playing No Man's Sky before they removed the content.

http://i.imgur.com/7C4OVeA.gifv

smashing crates is awesome so smashing infinite crates would be fuckawesome

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

this game will be amazeballs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

hey Mods can we get a quick 72 hr probie for anyone discussing leaks / hating on No Man's Sky ? My hype is at an all time high and I shant brook any arguments from haters who are jealous they didnt make The Greatest Game Ever Made. Snoogins,mand thanks in advance.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

many game people are known by two names such as shigeru miyamoto, nobuo uematsu, and peter molinyeux. but only one game designer can be identified by one name, and his name is sean, and much like his name, the game is also singular and unmistakable. and sean has my 60 dollars

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

cut out the cyber bullying you dummies, this is the No Mans Sky thread, not the "i went 13 and 12 in Overwatch today and tracer has me feeling particularly confident so im gonna 'go in on' some defenseless n00bs on pimp zone" thread

on topic: anyone else excited to fly a space ship in this game?

i am

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Benny D posted:

Nice draw distance

wow ashat. sean has probably engineered/imagineered fog planets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmfao

• Locked thread