Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

redm posted:

tried it, was not impressed

no you haven't you loving idiot
the new Heroine has killed everyone

Mumpy Puffinz fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jun 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

thathonkey posted:

i heard they are making this implantable device that releases tiny tiny amounts of bupe over the course of like 6 months or maybe even longer and supposedly there's very little withdrawal and you can get off a pretty serious habit using this thing. also costs like $1000 i think

yeah i heard about that too and I was like goddamn thats a terrible idea like holy poo poo can you imagine when the thing goes on the fritz? why wouldn't you just give them a morphine pump that you program to give a sub-euphoric dose and that auto-titrates down? fuckin a i guess that doesnt generate enough income for these legal drug dealers

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

angerbeet posted:

Secret mod forum leak: When I was an admin there was some quabbling over TCC being allowed to post about steroids, I was dead set against TCC having a steroid thread and Fistgrrl was all "you've seen TCC before right" and I looked and it was full of people jabbing whatever Russian drugs into their dicks and I decided to quit while I was ahead with whatever ethical issues I had.

Goonspeed OP, don't do drugs with your dick.

Harm reduction + massive gains, friends 4 life.

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

skit herre posted:

bupe makes you high (albeit lovely) but is veerry cheaply availaable. same with kpins and "german" prostitutes. whats not to understand?

That you shouldn't be mixing poo poo like that. Also that's a hell of a thing to start those two kinds of habits at the same time. Also there's really nothing about suboxone you can tell me that I don't already know. The people I know shoot up the strips.

LSD CURES JUNKIES fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jun 7, 2016

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

thathonkey posted:

i heard they are making this implantable device that releases tiny tiny amounts of bupe over the course of like 6 months or maybe even longer and supposedly there's very little withdrawal and you can get off a pretty serious habit using this thing. also costs like $1000 i think

I can close my eyes and see junkies punching each other in their implants trying to make them bust so they can get splayed. :mmmhmm:

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

angerbeet posted:

Secret mod forum leak: When I was an admin there was some quabbling over TCC being allowed to post about steroids, I was dead set against TCC having a steroid thread and Fistgrrl was all "you've seen TCC before right" and I looked and it was full of people jabbing whatever Russian drugs into their dicks and I decided to quit while I was ahead with whatever ethical issues I had.

Goonspeed OP, don't do drugs with your dick.

i would love to be a fly on the wall during some of the mod forum conversations

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_xJqkzngBI

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow
edit: quote is not edit

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
drug addicts should be put into rehabilitation labour camps IMO

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

LSD CURES JUNKIES posted:

That you shouldn't be mixing poo poo like that. Also that's a hell of a thing to start those two kinds of habits at the same time. Also there's really nothing about suboxone you can tell me that I don't already know. The people I know shoot up the strips.

oh the "starting those habits" parts was long before today, sadly.
well. the trying out of heroin i really messed up apparently. I have one more ball of H though. I should try to quit the subu for some time to get the full effect?

maybe then i will buy some stupid cold steel stuff again?

though I apparently bought this "beautiful" thing:

skit herre fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Jun 7, 2016

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
just think all of the ppl who have died high on heron were still at least able to do their heron without loving up and wasting it all.

maybe maybe its a sign??

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

ya i think i heard that somewhere maybe op can confirm/deny

also holy gently caress mr goth skin just serious effortposted the best synopsis of opiate addiction i've ever seen, cheers!

i am very familiar with the material

DICKLORD BONE posted:

Well at least you know. I've always avoided taking too many xans out of fear from the wd's. Almost killed myself shooting ten bags of dope after eating a 2mg zan stick so that kinda scared me from loving with them

I'm guessing this was more the 10 bags of dope than anything, unless you had absolutely no benzo tolerance

thathonkey posted:

wait are they doing this for bupe? I thought they just did it with naloxone to make it easier for people who use naloxone only

OP please post what you think bupe is. or what you thought it was.

you're probably taking an awesome nap right now, you fucker. i hate you.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Thanks thread, I've learned now I can do drugs iN MY DICK.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

i am very familiar with the material

I'm guessing this was more the 10 bags of dope than anything, unless you had absolutely no benzo tolerance

wait are they doing this for bupe? I thought they just did it with naloxone to make it easier for people who use naloxone only

OP please post what you think bupe is. or what you thought it was.

you're probably taking an awesome nap right now, you fucker. i hate you.

i thought it was an opiate with a very long half life that helps addicts to get about their day without constant cravings with basically zero buzz for someone with a high tolerance.

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

skit herre posted:

well. the trying out of heroin i really messed up apparently. I have one more ball of H though. I should try to quit the subu for some time to get the full effect?

Yeah you would get more of an effect from the heroin if you stop taking the drug with the blocker in it. Though the suboxone is safer than the heroin.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

skit herre posted:

i thought it was an opiate with a very long half life that helps addicts to get about their day without constant cravings with basically zero buzz for someone with a high tolerance.

/e nap was alright :)

quote is not reply

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

thathonkey posted:

did anyone mention that opiates are really really bad yet

I think pale goth did but didnt read

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

skit herre posted:

/e nap was alright :)

good luck

:smith:

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
^^i don't get it

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

skit herre posted:

okay so you weren't wrong, you were just missing some info

also it's basically zero buzz for most everyone, tolerance or otherwise, afaik. you get dopey and sleepy if you take a lot, but you're not getting any cool euphoria or anything, and it's not a lot of dopey/sleepy. which unfortunately causes people to OD

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
well, it helped me in not killing myself. Same with the k-pins.

so long do i have to take a subu break if i wanted to try heroine at least once in my life?

/e: also I am apparently to dumb to "chase the dragon" what's the next best thing apart from IV

thanks for your help btw.

skit herre fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jun 7, 2016

DICKLORD BONE
Aug 27, 2003

no benzo tolerance, but massive diesel habit. living close to paterson nj will do that to ya. its really cheap there

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
OP just spin around until you fall down; it's just like visiting the gardens of Kublai Khan

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

skit herre posted:

well, it helped me in not killing myself. Same with the k-pins.

so long do i have to take a subu break if i wanted to try heroine at least once in my life?

/e: also I am apparently to dumb to "chase the dragon" what's the next best thing apart from IV

thanks for your help btw.

put it in your rear end

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
After reading up a bit on it I feel pretty stui about it now. Well it seems to me about 12-24 hours.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

skit herre posted:

maybe then i will buy some stupid cold steel stuff again?

though I apparently bought this "beautiful" thing:

Afghan commemorative knife for your first time using H? I approve.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

just keep trying and you'll pavlov yourself into liking heroin even if you don't like it at all

follow your dreams

Revenants Return
Mar 28, 2016

by Shine

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

lotta unlicensed pharm techs ITT

#LEGALIZEMETH

meth is legal OP. Google desoxyn.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
so it came to light op has been taking a medicaiton that blocks all other opiates then does H for the first time and is underwhelmed? :lol: goons. can't even do heroin right.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN posted:

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/01/15/463093683/new-medications-are-on-the-horizon-for-treating-opioid-addiction

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Revenants Return posted:

meth is legal OP. Google desoxyn.

been on that poo poo for years, way better than dex/adderall/whatever wack stim you use. love watchin tweakers heads explode when i tell them i take 7.5 or 15mg a day. dose makes the poison yo

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy

Ork of Fiction posted:

Afghan commemorative knife for your first time using H? I approve.

Nice, so does it look kind of cool or is this my highness?

but i am not sure if in a nerd prepper or mall ninja sense.

I am going to EDC a knife commemorating one of the moist pointless wars ever.

skit herre fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Jun 7, 2016

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

skit herre posted:

Nice, so does it look kind of cool or is this my highness?

but i am not sure if in a nerd prepper or mall ninja sense.

I am going to EDC a knife commemorating one of the moist pointless wars ever.

Not entirely pointless. The Taliban were burning all the poppy fields, and we stopped the bastards!

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

skit herre posted:

I snorted it though like a bitch. That was about 10 min ago, no effect so far. I chased it with some Subutex and I might have some weed in a few minutes.

I will live post in case something interesting happens.

I am also open for suggestions that don''t involve iinjection.

livestream yourself dying like a dumb gently caress and be sure to set up an op for your tcc memorial thread

republicant
Apr 5, 2010
Buprenorphine has such a strong affinity for opioid receptors that it blocks the effects of H even if there isn't naloxone present. You actually got lucky because usually if you take Subutex or Suboxone when you still have H in your system, you'll go into precipitated withdrawals and suddenly get very sick with vomiting etc. If you do H with bupe in your system then it won't do poo poo and will be a waste of drugs/money.

skit herre
Mar 24, 2015

Don't do drugs, kids.
Lipstick Apathy
I feel pretty fine for the moment, even had a spliff.

MY PALE GOTH SKIN
Nov 28, 2006

meow

thathonkey posted:

so it came to light op has been taking a medicaiton that blocks all other opiates then does H for the first time and is underwhelmed? :lol: goons. can't even do heroin right.

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/01/15/463093683/new-medications-are-on-the-horizon-for-treating-opioid-addiction

Yes, that's correct, and oh poo poo, cool. In a few years I'll be able to bitch about junkies these days having it easy, not having to ever taste the 'box taste.

It tastes like strong medicinal oranges were put through a machine in the Wonka factory called The Bitter rear end-erizer. Turned up to max bitterness and near-max rear end.

Seriously OP can't you just eat percocet or something? More fun than bupe and slightly less dangerous as long as you don't gobble them like cookie crisp. I can't read your post history since I'm on awful app, but you're not as addicted as you could be, obviously. Maybe.. look into not getting super addicted? I'm not saying don't use, cause you've made it obvious you're going to. Just... Christ, I don't know. I don't like the thought of anyone going through what I've been through.

republicant posted:

Buprenorphine has such a strong affinity for opioid receptors that it blocks the effects of H even if there isn't naloxone present. You actually got lucky because usually if you take Subutex or Suboxone when you still have H in your system, you'll go into precipitated withdrawals and suddenly get very sick with vomiting etc. If you do H with bupe in your system then it won't do poo poo and will be a waste of drugs/money.

I was waiting for "oh poo poo guys I'm sweaty and I feel like I'm gonna barf" but it didn't happen.

Or he napped through it.

Or he bought heroin with no heroin or other opiates in it

Or he bought bupe with no bupe in it.

Who knows

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures

thathonkey posted:

Big bro, this guy I knew got one of those Bupe pellets and decided to carve it out of his flesh with a hunting knife lol

max4me
Jun 15, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

ScrotoTurboSperg posted:

lotta unlicensed pharm techs ITT

actually I have my state license, though I let my PTCB cert lapse. I even have certificates/training in sterile products and chemo drugs.

I am soo happy i dont work in the world of pharmacy.

One issue I have with our system is that scheduled one drugs did not get put their by the academics or researchers but by the politicians. There should be some real reform to the system in this regard.

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
its very interesting and unsurprising that such a large cross-section of something awful are current or former opiate/downer abusers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
this is all spectacularly pathetic

• Locked thread