Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the Greatest Team?
Oorai
Pravda
St. Gloriana
Saunders
Anzio
Chi-Ha-Tan
Kuromorimine
Selection
Maginot
Jatkosota
View Results

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Magni posted:

I kinda want two votes because after their shenanigans and character development in the movie, Chi-ha-tan are IMO tied with Anzio for best school.

Saunders is seriously gigantic and senshado-crazy. They've got the biggest team and engineering club in the whole country, with only Pravda getting close (despite not being as focused on it). IIRC the background material explained that a Saunders vs Pravda exhibition match holds the record for largest match in Japan because they decided to go full tilt and make it 50 vs 50.

:911: :respek: :ussr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

K. Flaps posted:

If only I could drive over them in a Maus.

i don't think you could get very far in a Maus.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Kanos posted:

Drawing Chihatan as your teammate in a team exhibition must be the worst feeling.

But think of the glory if they had succeeded!!!!!

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Oorai was nationalist China this whole time.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Bell_ posted:

I love AkiyamaFilm.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
:stonk:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Space Flower posted:

i audibly gasped at the end. now this is character development

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
That Chihatan match was a real nail biter.