Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

elf help book posted:

having a good laugh watching the riiiiidge racer video and saying it with kaz

poo poo was that ten years ago now? Ten whole years of epic PS3 memes...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

What's I.N.R.I.'s favorite band?

It's creed

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
drat glad they took notes from one of my favorite Zelda games, the Legend of Zelda: The Shadow of the Colossus

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

the durability stuff seems really unnecessary

Keeps weapon use free form and improvised early game until you settle on stronger later game weapons that'll probably have a lot of durability and repaired at a blacksmith or whatever

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
You can drop lovely metal weapons for mobs to pick up and get struck by lightning in a rain storm

Emergent rear end gameplay chaps

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I hope the fast travel is fun and not just stupid warping

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

it shoudl just be warping or holding your hand out for a tiny bird

I'd like it if the bird picks you up and you could fly on it like the shoebill in SS but instead of flying over empty dumb cloud world you'd be flying over actual content

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

holy god drat... you can freeze time then wail on a heavy object with your weapon to build up kinetic energy then when time resumes it'll go flying forward

Apparently the Zelda development team is ideas guy heaven

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Breath of the wild is a great name and I'm getting heavy Nausicaa feels

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I hope they bring back the lobster shirt

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I hope the inevitable SMG5 is a full budget mainline release

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

fozzy fosbourne posted:

super mario galaxy .. 5?

Shin Megami Tensei, persona just doesn't jive with me

Meant smt

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Identity politics is a distraction... a distraction from gaming!!!!

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
SE is putting a turn-based style pause mode in FFXV if you're looking to do a klonopin-only run

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Sega release nocturne on steam and then realize that you can make money off the series

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

at the date posted:

oh yeah shove that weeb trash down my throat

make me your whore

Persona is far weebier than smt proper

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I thought ORAS was a goddamn abomination so I'm glad they have this chance at a tropical do-over

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

at the date posted:

People like Zelda, Pokemon, Shin whatever whatever, and Persona for two reasons: they are piss-easy and they burned psychosexual dopamine release triggers in their developing brains as Pikachu slowly morphed from an insipid yellow plushie to an adolescent crush to a fetish object or pseudoreligious talisman. Blizzard was perfectly positioned to profit on that weakness, and Overwatch gained sudden popularity by cynically exploiting millions of feebleminded men raised and nurtured by Oriental media conglomerates

Shin Megami Tensei isn't piss easy you dweeb it's actually tough as nails

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

frank.club posted:

Recore isn't coming to ps4 :(

Isn't it coming to pc?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

elf help book posted:

oh weird i think actvision lost the rights to spiderman? i think that new game is actually being published by sony

Yeah it's by the ratchet and clank guys

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

elf help book posted:

sony doesnt own insomniac and they have been making games for other systems, they made fuckin sunset overdrive

Correct I was just saying i expect it to be good

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

11a est so right nowish lol. nintendo said the final boss in breath of the wild will be accessible from the beginning of the game but they doubt you can beat it

Holy goddamn poo poo I smell a gamer challenge

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Like that spiritual successor to Four Swords, Federation Force will rely on players replaying its missions to collect better loot. Unlike Tri Force Heroes’ emphasis on quirky outfits with unique abilities, however, Federation Force will let players modify their characters more specifically, tweaking the qualities and performance of their weapons and loadouts over time to meet their specific gameplay tastes and needs. The game’s combat is rife with RPG elements not unlike Destiny and The Division, with hit points flying off in different amounts depending on the area struck and the strength of the weapon. There’s potential for some depth there, especially considering Nintendo has said the game will contain about sixty missions, but it’s yet unclear how many mods, missions, enemies, and difficulty options will be available to keep players invested in the loot grind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tn0zr04AO3k

I don't even want to play this game just once

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
I have yet to break through while playing monster hunter. Someday though...

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Is nier for ps4 only or will they break down and come crawling for my copious steam bucks?

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i bought it a few yeats ago when you made a post like this and i still havemt finished it but i agree that swinging on the grappling hook is fun

Holy gently caress you just reminded the new Zelda will probably have a hookshot

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Kojima is Americanizing himself. His family hates his drat beard but he doesn't give a gently caress. I wonder if his son even liked peace walker, he basically made that game for him to play because his son hates MGS and loves MH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009
Bring back the bonefists. I don't care if it takes till the mythical third dlc

• Locked thread