Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10

Fish Noise posted:

We are now two for two on amazing things happening when we get CirclMastr to do them. What deviltry shall we think up next?

He's done more things than just this and JC2. I still remember him as the guy who played Alpha Protocol poorly enough it made me want to get it just so I could play it better. :kimchi:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Felinoid posted:

He's done more things than just this and JC2. I still remember him as the guy who played Alpha Protocol poorly enough it made me want to get it just so I could play it better. :kimchi:
Oh, no, I meant the Doo doo doo la doo supercut and the secrets video.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Fish Noise posted:

We are now two for two on amazing things happening when we get CirclMastr to do them. What deviltry shall we think up next?

I'm open to suggestions for my next LP.

Felinoid posted:

r u kidin me

Felinoid
Mar 8, 2009

Marginally better than Shepard's dancing. 2/10

CirclMastr posted:

r u kidin me

Heh, sorry. I didn't mean to imply that you were crap or anything. The LP was good, and you were pretty decent at the game, but there were one or two things about the game that were obvious to me that you just didn't seem to get (can't remember what, it's been years). Drove me crazy, and I could see that there was a flawed gem in there to play, so I got the game and loved it.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Aw, thanks Dan. :3:

And thank you, CirclMastr, both for the LP in general and this video in particular. :allears: and, irrelevantly to this thread, Contradiction, which I recently found your thread of.

E: Yeah the ggroups has a bunch of different bits that sometimes reference each other, I don't know why the game presents them in random order. It takes like fifty minutes to loop (there's an achievement for it), so you could just randomize starting position and it would look as varied to anyone not insane.

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Aug 2, 2016

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Like I said in the video, please don't spam the hell out of the developer email.

• Locked thread