Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who rocks the most?
This poll is closed.
Darling Nikki~ Captain Violence 2 4.88%
Sometimes it Snows in April~ nh 7 17.07%
Space Oddity~ Alternative pants 22 53.66%
She's Always in my Hair~ magnificent7 10 24.39%
Total: 41 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

Really dug the theme this time around, even if it was depressing and we didn't have that many entries!

nh - I think this was the only one where I don't know the original, but I like your arrangement and all the details that show up and disappear throughout the track. Looking back, I wish I'd played around more with the end section of my cover and added more textural details like yours had as it built up. It's nice because you have the build-up while still keeping the track overall pretty chill.

Alternative Pants - I am consistently jealous of your vocals and harmonies, both on the Rockstar stuff and on other things you put on Soundcloud. You manage to glue your harmonies together in that Queen/ELO way that I have never been able to, and I never get tired of it. It works super well for this song.

magnificent7 - I've been popping in and out of the Rockstar stuff for the past couple years whenever I can find time, and your entries are always among the best mixed, I think, and this one is no exception. Everything sits so well in its own space, your mixes never have the mud that I find myself constantly fighting, and you still manage to make everything coherent even with all the detail.

spud posted:

I also wish I had some musical talent.

You should join in anyway, it's pretty fun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread