Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
It's amazing how as long as a guy isn't completely hideous, he can get dumpy chicks to do just about anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Jeff Sichoe posted:

Lets be completely honest, this is much less disgusting than anal sex and you nerds love that poo poo so whats the big problemo?

I don't think you've ever had anal, because 99.5% of the time it's a completely clean endeavor.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

That happens like, almost never.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Jeff Sichoe posted:

well i'm hardly an expert but yeah bro the few times I've tried it i wouldn't say it's a completely clean endeavor.

I mean like I said i'm not the sort of dude who 'preps' for anal sex

like I wouldn't make my girl eat soup for a week

then get the shower head up there

jeez

sounds like my job

Just take a dump and hit the shower, it's not rocket science. Unless you're doing to poo poo trots, your lower colon is empty anyway.

Plus you can tell when anal is a recipe for disaster, so you just stick to oral or being a top for the night or whatever.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

EL BROMANCE posted:

So she's not had kids for 20 years, and he's an ex boyfriend from high school who's now 36... What age we gonna guess she was making GBS threads out those kids?

It didn't say they were his, but I'd still wager on around 14.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

I would like to see his skull. I'll never understand how skulls like that work; where the mouth is all the way at the bottom of the chin.

Christy Turlington had the same thing. It made her positively stunning head-on, but sort of bizarre from the side.

I bet they're related.

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

Veshpo posted:

I don't find the act itself nearly as shameful as their willingness to tell others about it.

Yeah I bet it's actually a really common thing for living couples to do, like when you find your grandma's journal after her death and learn that granddad was really into felching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it
Especially once she kicks him out for fighting with her baby daddy and he's back on the market.

• Locked thread