Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

in contra when you turn around for just a split second to gun down the train of guys running behind you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

discount cathouse posted:

hearing your attorney yell "Objection!" in a phoenix wright game

yelling "Objection!" into the DS mic

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The cash register sound effect when you did a nutshot in WWF No Mercy

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Tantric Stomping with Eiji Aonuma

available on dvd and vhs

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

doing a jumping heavy kick to crouching heavy kick combo in street fighter 2, the sound effect is so meaty and satisfying

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Ramming a car off the road in Spy Hunter on the NES.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Passing through a fireball with Zangief's spinning clothesline.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

There was a Breakout clone in the early 2000s called Ricochet that was great for moments like that, especially with the right combination of powerups. A ton of levels were designed to be cleared in one huge burst once you made just the right shot.

That was the first game I ever bought digitally... Memories...

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Getting that first speed boost power up in Gradius... They could have just made your ship that speed from the start but you wouldn't appreciate it without spending those first ten seconds flying through molasses

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

gibbing someone in mutant league football

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Diving then flying back up with the cape in Super Mario World.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Yelling "Objection!" into the DS mic.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

When your chain cuts at 3 in puyo and instead of costing you the match it catches the opponent off guard for the ko.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Shinku ABOOKEN posted:

try having a baby

babies are future gamers it is the circle of life

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I have three kids and they all suck at puyo.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

hitting with Marth's tip

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I wouldn't know, it's a tough game to get your hands on.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Dark Templar one shotting helpless units in StarCraft

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Cat Machine posted:

for years i have been trying to get the appeal of kirby dream course and i think this vid has finally awakened that understanding in me.... thank you

It's a golf game what's not to get