Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

nailng a tough wall jump or shinespark in super metroid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

overkill in ffx too

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

rediscover posted:

perfectly wall jumping up the side of the long vertical space pirate room at the beginning of super metroid

mmmm

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

i woot like crazy evry time i nail the wall jump to get power bombs on your first trip through brinstar. best fuckin feeling in video games

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

tappng the threaded cane on the ground is so loving good

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Black Baby Goku posted:

Calling a mod a pedophile and it turning out to be true

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

-getting a bushido dodge in mh generations

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

- the Message Receive notification after invading an AFK dark souls player

ik icked a dude off the bridge in undead burg in 1 while he was bowing to me nd the message ping afterwrds is maybe my most satisfyng gaming moment ever

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

I got one: Hitting sort items in an RPG and seeing your inventory organize itself perfectly

ths is the fuckin best

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

-gettng a clutch crit in fire emblem

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bone mail wth a flame ring is fuckin insane for most of the game, espcially if you hve acces to fire damage so the guy wearing it can heal

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fira mght be enough to heal with until endgme, idr. red mage sucks mondo rear end thogh

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

King Dedede does what Waddledon't

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

suplexing a chainsaw guy in re4

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

aonly thing i dont like about it is that 2h warrior isnt as fun as the other classes bcause you only get to use 3 skills instead of six nd thats my favorite fantasy build. th combat pwns hard, the world is cool to adventure in, and climbing on poo poo is epic, game owns hard

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

arc of deliverance/obliteration

e:

Fungah! fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Dec 16, 2016

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

warp striking anything in ff15

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Plebian Parasite posted:

Using a phoenix down on a character only to have a boss one shot him again because he moved faster than your healer.

>_<

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

using bash in ori

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

A video for people who haven't seen the game. It's the twirling upward move, it can chain people like crazy. The way bosses works makes it super powerful too, they have a break period every chunk of health they lose where you have one chance to juggle them and if you're good with that up thrust and cancelling into specials you can chain an entire second bar off them in one combo. It's an excellent game so far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CSbTHFjo6s

haoly poo poo this looks cool. do want

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

The cool part about the game is that I'm about 6 hours in and they have non stop been giving new moves and upgrades, like seriously every 15 minutes, and the bosses are getting super challenging and interesting, and then I finished the story mode with that character and there's 4 more campaigns, and each character looks to control totally differently. I'm so excited to try them all out

fck that sounds cool. a buddy played the ps2 version and loved it, so its been on my list for a while, but this prtty much sold me. i missed the sale but i'm sure it'll be up again soon, totally picking it up next chance i get

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

firng the harvester in brigador

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ps brigador's super badass, its pretty much my go to quick game right now

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

-starting a fight in yakuza 0
-switchng stances in yakuza 0
-using a heat action in yakuza 0

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Gigante posted:

Plague Knight is so good I think I like it better than the original Shovel Knight campaign

i absolutely do, its amazing

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

-air slashing into a scythe grind in specter of torment

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the blood barf in metal slug 3

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

Getting the ice beam early in prime 1.

tht famous game mechanic you do all the time in metroid prime "getting the ice beam early"

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

its gonna be a subforum abot my boot meeting your rear end ify ou don't stop tryin to step

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

the super missile in metroid prime

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

oh man i forgot about the sonic boom. that alone made up for how piddly th beams felt in 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

on a related note:

firing a charged plasma cannon in metroid prime
vaporizing an enemy in metroid prime

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

metroid prime trilogy with optional gyro aiming for switch :pray:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

extremebuff posted:

the double. two goomba stomps

yesss

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

- Following a Prideful Gabagool into the Tension Zone and hearing dat music change :ohyeah:

- Getting an air Frenulum just before you hit Ground Twelve

- Standing over a crowd of Slovenly Praksises and grinning before tossing your last Greedy Football amongst them and watching the crowd go muthafuckin wild :catdrugs:

- Saving up your Taint-Forged Blades to trade to the Grossest Parappa........ :drat:

- Perfectly hopping across the Frightingale Floor in time with the enraged noises of the Floor Clown :honk:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

anti-stomp: your power pellet runnng out microseconds bfore you eat a ghost in pac man cedx

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

using the splashdown in splatoon 2

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

landing a hook/uppercut in super punch out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

hitting the dragonator in monster hunter