Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
getting a 1 tap kill in counter strike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
getting a aerial goal in rocket league

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i never figured out how to properly do the disarm cqc in mgsv

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

diving off of buildings and ledges so that snake does a sweet rear end roll when he lands

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

- Playing MGSV

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ol yeller posted:

wall jumping in super metroid, or any game really

especially super metroid though, because of the way you have to maneuver the d pad

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

perfectly wall jumping up the side of the long vertical space pirate room at the beginning of super metroid

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I.N.R.I posted:

When you get a double jump power. i duno why but double jump is always the most epic power to get in every game its in. maybe its just me

I agree. Maybe it's cause of the huge jump in control you gain over your character, you can maneuver in much more complex ways with double jump

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I forget which cod it was but one of them let you hear the enemy voice chat for a few seconds after they died so you would always be hearing oh what the FU- when you were murking. which is basically the same thing as what you said

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

that reminds me,

-getting a really sick quick kill on a boss in shovel knight or alternatively downstab bouncing on bad guys in shovel knight

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

well i guess those are different things.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

hitting the optimize equipment button in final fantasy and seeing all the slots change to something better

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Idk what's weird about that. gently caress you bitch.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ol yeller posted:

I optimize every time I get new equipment and weigh the positives and negatives of each new weapon and piece of armor before equipping it. It seems stupid to wait until all your equipment sucks to put on new stuff that you've had in your inventory all along and not even look at it, blindly placing faith in some stramge value system designed by a sleep deprived salaryman

well i meant more like when you get to a new town and buy all the new poo poo.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

but yea sometimes you gotta go reequip the your cool auto-haste shoes etc

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pablo Gigante posted:

I got one: Hitting sort items in an RPG and seeing your inventory organize itself perfectly

this makes me bust off

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

In FF5 armor is only optimized by defense value so it will equip you with the bone mail and unequip your elven mantles every time.

i almost want to get rid of my bone mail for this very reason but i know it's rly good for some stuff so i guess i just gotta deal wit it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Fungah! posted:

bone mail wth a flame ring is fuckin insane for most of the game, espcially if you hve acces to fire damage so the guy wearing it can heal

u fortunately my fiesta comp doesn't have any fire damage so i can't use that strategy QQ

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

wait nvm i have red mage. but still fira sucks a big one so its basically the same thing

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

shooting the bird creatures way up in the air in metroid prime

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

When you hit the weed and play Oblivion toasty as gently caress.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

when a slime gets back up and asks to join your party

yassss

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

when you force choking peach while you loving her hard as hell raw dog style and Mario don't even know

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

When the airship is a dragon named flammie and you call him to swoop you up by banging on a drat drum

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

naming characters their canon names

:hai:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

mycophobia posted:

my buddy called me an rear end in a top hat for giving Link my own name

Projecting much? Hope you dropped that poo poo nugget.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ol yeller posted:

...that's that poo poo I don't like !!

Chief Keef for the mother loving win.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

qnqnx posted:

The only acceptable option.

People can do whatever they want idiot.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Fumaofthelake posted:

Headshotting a bunch of trash mobs in Destiny with one pulse rifle clip

Uh, yah, that's a nut

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh cool

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

the witness gets shitted on a lot but it's a super good puzzle game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Combining items in Resident Evil. When you finish a hard puzzle and the thing opens up and you get the key or whatever, in Resident Evil. Doming zombies with the magnum revolver

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Smoothly navigating a room/hallway without hitting any walls or anything while using the tank controls

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

frank.club posted:

I'm glad you did the revolver puzzle

I had to look up where to get the Wind Crest like a failson because I really wanted the revolver. Since I got it kind of late (I think ?) I have like 18 bullets for it and i feel like god

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I adore the tank controls. They would only ever work in a game exactly like Resident Evil but there so good in it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Chill Penguin posted:

What game is this? It looks awesome.

Dragon's Dogma, and it is one of the best RPG games I've ever played. Buy it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

i really need to give this a second shot

Yes you do. The beginning bit with the harpies is the most boring part of the game, it gets exponentially better afterwards. You have to like adventure feels though, because at first you will be doing lots of trekking across the countryside going on cool adventures. The combat pwns, the movement is awesome and you can climb on big bad guys like SotC. It's a 9/10 game.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

primo goomba stomp: jumping on the troll as he's about to fall off the edge and riding him to the bottom of the ever fall where he dies and you take no damage. one of my favorite moments from that game

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Plebian Parasite posted:

Using a phoenix down on a character only to have a boss one shot him again because he moved faster than your healer.

gently caress this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

casually doming someone in the back of the head with a silenced pistol and just walking away in hitman