Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
It seems to me that for my next empire game I should push south into the border princes as the northern imperial states are a solid buffer against chaos, also I might fight some orcs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Should Altdorf be the main recruiting center for the empire? I really want to get rid of that port to make it so, but it's not an option.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Do any mods tweak quests?

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Is magic still busted and weedy on large unit sizes? Should I get a mod?

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Theres a mod that makes all the minor settlements have unique maps. Can the AI actually cope with city fighting even a bit?

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
That's a good sounding mod. Link that mod so l can get it when I get home

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
Stirland confederated on turn 2 and I should not have agreed.

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
God I wish chaos would actually fight me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShineDog
May 21, 2007
It is inevitable!
You could do it as packages. Town x is set up for cavalry so you buy a package of knights and also get their associated plebs.

Would help the army comp of the ai because you maybe couldn't get artillery without also getting other stuff. Works thematically in the main TW games because end game all elite armies barely existed. Gives a mechanical reason to see weaker units late game.

It's a lot more interesting to be made to work with weaker units because they come with the package too.

• Locked thread