Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

can't wait for doombulls

Taurox better be one of the LL, need some more Big Dude action

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

ugh that cygor, gently caress yes, wanna see some doombulls

beastmen coming this early gives me hope that we'll see Ogre Kingdoms before game 3

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

did they ever fix the issue where magic didn't scale with unit size properly so you'd completely annihilate dudes on the lowest size settings but you'd be basically useless against dudes on the highest size

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

that sucks

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

clipping through the boulder wouldn't bother me that much but clipping through it's own arms is pretty lol

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

the final animations probably won't be so bad, honestly still looked like they were just showing us a rough/block-out, something that was heavily WIP.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Even if the clipping stays, which it will, it shouldn't matter except for people who take the time to zoom in and jerk off over their army mens.

I'm a 3DCG artist and animator it matters to me because I like seeing the work of my peers

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Chomp8645 posted:

My top time is 8:48:35 for an All Factions Run. I gotta cut off at least another two minutes during the Archeon Invasion stage. I got some new routes I'm gonna try though and I hear there is a new frameskip in the Bloodpine Woods battle so I'm gonna check that out.

if you crouch jump into altdorf's barracks you can sequence break all the way to the vampire counts annexation

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I hope, when Ogre Kingdoms hits, a bunch of Ogre Lords and Agents are all the weird mercenary ogre types like ninjas and wizards and ladies

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

whatever it is, I bet it's tied closely to however the Green Knight is going to work.

Tardcore posted:

an army painter/avatar conquest is what I see getting thrown around a lot

I want it to be this though

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Feb 1, 2017

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

drat between last month's XCom 2 and this, Humble Monthly is killing it

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

holy poo poo

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

destroy them

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Wurrzag is the best LL because he's in party mode 24/7

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Dwarves can take basically anyone in a straight up, head on fight, so you gotta' do some sneaky stabbin'. Run some spear goblins, march your boyz in first, have your gobbos peel off, around, and behind the dwarves to gently caress their morale. You're going to want to get them to break as fast as you can. Holding them in combat from the front and ramming them from behind with something is called Hammer and Anvil, and if you can't beat something through other means, it basically always works.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I hope its Gotrek and Felix

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

time to get chivalrous motherfuckers

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

they're about to get way more chivalrous

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

i like the ogres they are cool

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I want to run an entire army of ogres with cannons, those dudes are going to be tough to balance

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

NO

NOW

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Krazyface posted:

They're basically Minotaurs: the Faction, right? Occasionally with literal hand-cannons.

they're like Orks if you started the Ork tree at Big Uns and developed from there

e: and gave them cannons

Babe Magnet fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Mar 26, 2017

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

that would pure madness

*destroys the planet by summoning a second sun on turn 40*

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

no gently caress that I want Total War Animal Kingdoms now, holy poo poo

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

madmac posted:

And finally Oxyotl A skink Chameleon hero and master blowpipe sniper.

I feel like you might be selling this dude short, primarily for two reasons:

The big thing with this guy is that he got pulled into the warp and not only survived, but he managed to kill a bunch of flesh hounds (using their blood to cover his scent) and even escape unscathed. It's not clear how long he was in the warp, but when he exited, it was 1000 years later, and he showed up again right about the time that chameleon skinks were starting to pop back up.

The second reason is that he looks like this:

hell yes

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

yeah they have an in-house Total War Cinematics Team

http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/About_our_trailers

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

I could tell you were joking because you said that something was added to the IG lineup instead of another thing being taken away

RIP Marbo

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

its me bitch

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

gently caress yes

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

around elves

watch yourselves

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Plavski posted:

i think warhams 2 is shaping up to be a really good game. if anyone here knows someone who works for ca, tell 'em they get a thumbs up from me!

im gonna tell them you said it sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Shogun 2 is aces is Fall of the Samurai was Peak Total War before TW:W came out

• Locked thread