Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Das_Ubermike
Sep 2, 2011

www.oldmanmurray.com

ZenVulgarity posted:

Gelt is a bitch

Yes. Yes he is. I made the mistake of picking him over Karl Franz for a multiplayer game and I don't know how anyone does anything with that useless sack of poo poo. His starting spell is almost completely worthless. I had a battle where despite scoring several direct hits with it, he finished with 0 kills. Just go Karl Franz all day every day, at least until they add in some other Legendary Lords like Volkmar the Grim or Kurt Helborg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das_Ubermike
Sep 2, 2011

www.oldmanmurray.com
Didn't someone in this thread mention that there's a mod out there that removes the AI's ability to march? Anyone know the name. I'm loving sick of playing whack-a-mole with enemy armies because the AI will literally do that poo poo all loving day.

Das_Ubermike
Sep 2, 2011

www.oldmanmurray.com

Kaza42 posted:

I use this one
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=695703823

Disabled force march, but gives a movement boost in friendly territory

Thanks buddy. Can I install and use this mod if i'm halfway through a MP campaign? Or will I need a fresh campaign or else risk corrupting the save file? Also, I assume my MP friend would also need to install this mod as well?

Das_Ubermike
Sep 2, 2011

www.oldmanmurray.com
Any hints on completing the Orc campaign on Hard? My first attempt ended on turn 31, as all of the Dwarf nations blobbed up incredibly quickly, culminating in my level 8 Grimgor getting his poo poo slapped around by a lvl 10 Thorgrim, complete with first quest item. This time around I've made sure to expand south instead of north, and I own that strip of land that the Broken Toof's used to occupy. Do I head east and take on Karak Azul (which already has about 8 provinces) or go west, continuing to beat up on the other Orc tribes? How do I get an economy up and running with Da Boyz? I've got about 15K stashed away from lootin' and sackin' but i'm only bringing in about 1.5K a turn from my income producing buildings.

• Locked thread