Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

terrorist ambulance posted:

I know vcs are supposed to be the natural empire enemy,but they're a couple provinces away and the anti corruption hero is from a higher tech and expensive building that offers few other immediate benefits. It never seems worth it to go over there to grab provinces that'll constantly be unruly and insecure versus, for example, rolling south and taking everything that's not nailed down in Brettonia.

You can put some points in anti-corruption skills - a lot of lords and heroes have them. Witch Hunters should not be deployed anyway, they are mainly for assassinating banshees.
If you are on a Blitzkrieg through vampire lands and don't need immediate replenishment/can't maintain order in corrupted lands you can always raze the poo poo out of everything and rebuild later when you have breathing space and witch hunters out of work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

Here's an actual Tilean quote from a GW-published rulebook

"There issa' nothing lika da siege for da true spirit of war! When I sit inna' the camp, watching the enginesa' shooting de great big rocks at the walls, and smashing de place up, itta' warms my heart. You canna keppa' your battles and all that noisy cavalry boom-boom stuff."

eyyy i'm marchin ova hea

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Would Lord+19 Doomwheel stack be viable?

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

All hail the horny rat

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Tiler Kiwi posted:

he's got little glasses, he thinks he's people

The gooniest rat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Gonkish posted:

60gb?! Jesus. Figure that that number will only go up as they add to the game, and then because of their silly patch methods you will then need double that amount of free space just to patch the game. :psyduck:

Fortunately, Steam has fixed the patch problem!

http://store.steampowered.com/news/32099/

quote:

Steam will now use library folders on other drives to download game updates if the primary drive doesn't have enough space left

• Locked thread