Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Corrode posted:

I think Beastmen is the only time I've ever bothered getting Lightning Strike. It seems a bit overrated.

Compared to what? Not sure what other talent is as good as letting you fight a blob one stack at a time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
Early on a handful of Rock Lobbers are a pretty effective answer to Dwarves. Their little legs can't handle AP Artillery.

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
They said this is going to be a trilogy but who's really left for game 3? Not sure you can really finish this with the races barely anyone cares about

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Southpaugh posted:

People care about the the like, 6 different kinds of Chaos which are not represented in the current game.

This is a good point! I've somehow forgot there's only one demon in the game so far

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I mean making the Aztecs lizard people is probably offensive to someone

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
For a topic change the Screaming Bell is adorable and I love it

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I actually enjoy watching people who are average at the game more than pro. At least then there's some actual tension about who'll win

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

420 Gank Mid posted:

the real good poo poo is two players who know what they're doing vs each other

Agreed! But we're only getting Campaign and watching someone good at campaign is deathly dull because the AI is useless

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
I hope they buff the old casters a bit because they're going to feel like loving chumps compared to these guys.

Then again I guess in the lore they actually are

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
The grand campaign is going to have 117 factions. Turn times will be fun

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction

Can I steal this for an avatar? It's beautiful.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fans
Jun 27, 2013

A reptile dysfunction
That's incredibly unwieldy a title and thus perfect for this game

• Locked thread