Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

BASTA WOLF!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Is Babymetal the real main event?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

This card is nowhere near as good as Dallas but I'm still subbed to the network so I guess I'll watch!

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm mostly interested to see what the cage looks like. I was under the impression that NXT never did cage matches because Full Sail isn't big enough to hang one from the ceiling like on the main roster arenas.

If it's an old-school blue cage built by hand then I'm all-in.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

The matchups aren't mind blowing on paper but every match should be good to great so I am currently hype and I plan on staying this way.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Platypus Farm posted:

Nakamura and aries are pretty much the only ones left that I can conceive having a title run... so yeah, gonna be some slim pickins

edit: poo poo remember like six months ago when everyone was talking about a secondary title for NXT because there was so much talent? Yeeeeeeeeeeah
A mid-card NXT title would have been great at the time, but people are being abducted from NXT at an alarming rate to go on and do nothing on the main roster altho props to Breeze for being part of the hottest feud in WWE right now

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Cathy Kelley is wifey

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

YEAH

Oh, I'm late.

Pretty Lady Blob posted:

The matchups aren't mind blowing on paper but every match should be good to great so I am currently hype and I plan on staying this way.

This is what's great about NXT. Even their worst cards are always at least Pretty Good.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Oh no, you can't exploit free trials on WWE Network anymore and I wanted to watch this on my big screen :(

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm excited for the AA/Mechanics rematch too.

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Anybody else getting weird Network hiccups even though we're like fifty minutes out? This bodes ill for my viewing capabilities.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

SomeMathGuy posted:

Anybody else getting weird Network hiccups even though we're like fifty minutes out? This bodes ill for my viewing capabilities.

...is this the first time you've used the network?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Go RV! posted:

This show is gonna rule.

Seriously, this is a pretty great card and the main event is gonna be awesome.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

lets do THIS??

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Will we see Oney

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
Preshow's up!

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

Obligatory Lita still looks amazing post.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

RIP Tye

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

"We're joined now by Cathy Kelly and Mike Rome..... and Mike Rome just got fired so let's join Cathy Kelly and Scott Trevor.... and Scott Trevor just got fired let's join Cathy Kelly and Troy Chalm.... and Cathy's just been fired."

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Sometimes I forget how handsome La Sombra is but then I just check out his gym selfies

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

listen i like you lita but nia jax is not one of the greatest superstars ever

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Okay I paid for this poo poo and seeing BABYMETAL on WWE Network is already worth the ten bux

Is lita always drunk in the preshow

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 00:43 on Jun 9, 2016

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
does this mysterious newcomer stand a chance against The Perfect 10 Tye Dillinger???

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

bradzilla posted:

...is this the first time you've used the network?

Weird even by Network standards. I'll usually get a couple of hitches during a PPV, but a total Network failure during the show before the preshow? Not so much.

RealFoxy posted:

Is lita always drunk in the preshow
Yes. Or whatever the drug in question is.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

he sure does like saying strong style a lot

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

lita should maybe not do another preshow

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
Hey look it's tino, the guy who still isn't good enough for nxt tv

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It sucks because not has become raw, but this card is really drat good.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
I'm watching this for free at my friend's house and his russian uncle is visiting from Minsk and he looks exactly like Vladimir Koslov and I'm trying to sneak a pic to upload here for you guys I'll keep you posted.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Hot take: both songs for this special are good

eljackass
May 19, 2004

Caution is a word that I can't understand
Hahaha Lita does indeed seem a bit drunk :)

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

lmao Dash crying is the best

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
dammit my friend's uncle left.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

so is the cage match gonna be pinfall / submission only? or stupid escape rules too?

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
Why do I get the bizarre feeling that Demon Finn will win the belt back and Samoa Joe will be on the main roster for the brand split?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

never mind. god escape rules are so dumb

checksin
Nov 23, 2006

I joined the new sensation, the #RXT REVOLUTION~!

:chillout:

he knows...
How is that an advantage lita

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

checksin posted:

How is that an advantage lita

She's drunk, i think.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Lita I'm not sure inexperience with cage matches is ever really a positive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

MrDru posted:

never mind. god escape rules are so dumb

is it confirmed as escape rules? that's a bummer. hope they're smart enough to avoid it, you can't really do this as a blow-off if it ends with an escape

• Locked thread