Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Djarum
Apr 1, 2004

by vyelkin
I wonder if "The End" might be indicating the status of Nia Jax's latest diet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

For the last couple of months all I've seen about NXT is that its lost its way way and its no longer as good as it was, and I've just spent the last 20 minutes watching this with a huge grin on my face thinkin "I love wrestling".

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Fenrir posted:

Did you also get the bit there where the whole screen turned green?

:same:

Guess not even the Network can handle this hype match.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
Now that was a good spot

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Sionistic posted:

This match already rules

These two play off each other well++

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

21 Hoot Salute posted:

Best drat dropkick in the biz

Wanna see Jordan and Okada do simultaneous dropkicks :allears:

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

that choreographed double spot ruled

Fenrir posted:

it was grey and pink too!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

get a haircut you drat hippy

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Gorn Myson posted:

For the last couple of months all I've seen about NXT is that its lost its way way and its no longer as good as it was, and I've just spent the last 20 minutes watching this with a huge grin on my face thinkin "I love wrestling".

This is exactly how NXT and the Takeover events work.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

That ankle lock spot ruled

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Jerusalem posted:

Hanging with my man he's oh so fine!

It's good to have a friend in both our lives!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Fenrir posted:

Mine turned pink, green, and gray. Maybe not in that order.

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves

Fenrir posted:

AA's gear always reminds me of Rob Van Dam. Then again I guess it's supposed to?

Its a great RVD / Steiners mix

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gorn Myson posted:

Where have you been seeing that? Because NXT has been as good as ever!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

fart blood posted:

So what is Baby Metal? Are they like the Death Kids? (And did I just expose my age by mentioning the Death Kids?)
They were young idols that were molded into a sort of Idol group/heavy metal combination and it became unique enough to get some attention and they're hard-working that it's just gaining some insane momentum. A lot of guys like Rob Zombie have praised how hard they would go at shows in their US leg.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

five stars for the powerslide

Ishin
Dec 31, 2008

~the animatronic spirit of
so many forgotten waves
:lol: That tandem powerslide :lol:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
What a sell

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

So. drat. Good.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Jerusalem posted:

Where have you been seeing that? Because NXT has been as good as ever!

Yes getting da scoopz

Go RV!
Jun 19, 2008

Uglier on the inside.

gonna need a gif of that rope celebration there

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy
:laffo:

AA powersliding to the ropes was THE BEST THING

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

t e a m w o r k

The best

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Cavauro posted:

five stars for the powerslide

gently caress yeah!

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
If they say this wrestling is too choreographed, then I want my wrestling to be really well choreographed

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
This is the kind of over-choreographed I'm down for.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Holy poo poo American Alpha is over.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

RealFoxy posted:

A lot of guys like Rob Zombie have praised how hard they would go at shows in their US leg.

My favorite part of that was some guy told Rob Zombie they weren't metal and people's reaction was,"Are you seriously trying to tell Rob Zombie what is and isn't metal?"

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Gable is bumping like a maniac

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

oatgan posted:

jpop/kpop "culture" or whatever you want to call it is pretty bad but not that bad
It varies I guess, there was a girl in AKB48 that had to shave her head and drop out of the group in shame for daring to have a boyfriend that obsessive fans somehow found out about.

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

RealFoxy posted:

They were young idols that were molded into a sort of Idol group/heavy metal combination and it became unique enough to get some attention and they're hard-working that it's just gaining some insane momentum. A lot of guys like Rob Zombie have praised how hard they would go at shows in their US leg.

So they're like OMF Kids?

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pcu9KFPUmc

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Literally using the default CAW tag team wombo combo move :allears:

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Jerusalem posted:

My favorite part of that was some guy told Rob Zombie they weren't metal and people's reaction was,"Are you seriously trying to tell Rob Zombie what is and isn't metal?"

He also said something along the lines of "they work harder than 90% of the bands we tour with"

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I appreciate the little detail of The Revival sending Gable into the ropes on their side of the ring, not the middle.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
This tag match loving owns

SomeMathGuy
Oct 4, 2014

The people were ASTONISHED at his doctrine.

Sionistic posted:

If they say this wrestling is too choreographed, then I want my wrestling to be really well choreographed

But then every match might turn into Steamboat/Macho Man and be widely regarded as a classic, you monster!

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

The_Rob posted:

Holy poo poo American Alpha is over.

They've been over for awhile now. Go back to that show where the fans were chanting their names to Kurt Angle's theme. The looks of "holy poo poo they love us" on their faces was amazing.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Mmm...spinebuster

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Who directs this stuff? Can't be Kevin Dunn, surely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames

Sionistic posted:

I really loving hate old wrestlers. Every single one of them is just hosed in the head and their opinions are useless.

• Locked thread