Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«196 »
theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

poor life decision: installing horizon along with more spawns

holy gently caress there's like forty super mutants in this one building alone and stimpacks are worth more than mini nukes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,
Though its answer little meaning, little relevancy bore.

Yeah if there's one thing you do not want to change in Horizon it's the difficulty settings, it really messes with the resource management aspect.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Is there anything I can do in Project Valkyrie so the frame rate doesn't randomly turn into an unplayable slideshow?

clone on the phone
Aug 5, 2003

I fired this up for the first time in ages and updated all my mods and started a fresh game but the SS management holotape just loops at the click ok to continue right at the start. Used to work and now it doesn’t, very annoying. None of the SS stuff shows up in the build menus either. Do I have to put SS as the very last thing in my load order?

Terrorforge
Dec 22, 2013

More of a furnace, really

clone on the phone posted:

I fired this up for the first time in ages and updated all my mods and started a fresh game but the SS management holotape just loops at the click ok to continue right at the start. Used to work and now it doesn’t, very annoying. None of the SS stuff shows up in the build menus either. Do I have to put SS as the very last thing in my load order?

It's an .esm, you couldn't if you wanted to.

I haven't used Sims in a while. Are you talking about the actual holotape menu or the message box that open for initial setup?

Truth Quark
Mar 21, 2010

EAT THE DONUTS

Does F4SE only work if you have the DLC for this game? I've been trying to get it to work (latest version of both F4SE and Steam), but it doesn't seem to run properly. When I launch f4se with its .exe there is a brief command prompt menu and then the Fallout 4 launcher appears, but the version number displayed in my Gameplay settings menu is just the F4 version, no F4SE version. getf4seversion also does not return anything.

Tin Tim
Jun 4, 2012

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Are there some simple tweaks or mods you can use to make the game run better? Like my pc is certainly outdated by now but I feel it should still be able to run this game with a better framerate on lower medium than what I'm getting

khy
Aug 14, 2005

I'm extremely curious how 76 will affect 4's modding scene. Porting 76 assets to 4,or people getting inspired and wanting to mod but being unable to so they fire up creation kit for 4 instead. Or will the mod scene vanish for a long while add they play 76? Will bethesda Crack down on unauthorized mods or will we see an unofficial 76 mod scene? The beginnings of one exist already but it's so early I have no idea if it'll catch on our not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Dinosaur Gum

khy posted:

I'm extremely curious how 76 will affect 4's modding scene. Porting 76 assets to 4,or people getting inspired and wanting to mod but being unable to so they fire up creation kit for 4 instead. Or will the mod scene vanish for a long while add they play 76? Will bethesda Crack down on unauthorized mods or will we see an unofficial 76 mod scene? The beginnings of one exist already but it's so early I have no idea if it'll catch on our not.

Some people are just backporting their favorite times.

«196 »