Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
Yeah. I wanted so much for there to be a way to help Jun out. gently caress Travis and the radio, allow me to help Jun piece himself together. And then let me take him out into the wasteland to murder his nightmares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
Does the Full Dialogue Interface work even for things that add their own lines of dialogue and stuff? I mean the general interface, not the full text description of what your character is going to say.

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
Oh. drat.

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
What's recommended for cleaning up settlements, Spring Cleaning or Scrap Everything?

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
I always felt it was a little dumb to wipe out the Railroad. Synths will escape, it's better to know where they are going than not.

Occasionally send out a Courser to scoop one back up, but other than that ignore it.

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
Yeah.

I mean I'm pretty sure I saw something like this in one of the various dystopian sci-fi future things where the rebels are thoroughly infiltrated from the top down and they're basically kept around as a pressure valve.

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
Workshop Rearranged is awesome, been using it instead of Homemaker for a bit now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sorus
Nov 6, 2007
caustic overtones
Make sure Scrap Everything is last in load order if it stopped working.