Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.
Can nobody else download mods from nexus right now? i cant seem to even be able to access a mods 'files' tabs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
I wish more games featured women turning into toilets. I want toilet transformers.

i look at the pictures, and i can still see the unbridled hatred behind those eyes. its unsettling.

Rrussom
May 13, 2009

FlyinPingu posted:

I wish it didn't do anything at all so I didn't have the name of a pompous homophobic shitlord come up every time I launch the game

lmao, this post would be alright if it wasnt written like it was by a dork, try a better phrasing next time.

Does anyone have the older version of C.U.T.E that was taken down by the author? the mod is kinda useless without the vests in my opinion.

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
Step back, plebeians, a true king of mods has come.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16069/

Rrussom
May 13, 2009

SirDan3k posted:

I have the strangest bug, I am being followed by a normally invisible cat who occasionally triggers mines thus blowing me up.

Glad to see wild wasteland is back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rrussom
May 13, 2009
The dude who made the Laser RCW from NV has put out another weapon, The AEAR-1.
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/20048/

Rrussom fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Nov 19, 2016