Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kafouille
Nov 5, 2004

Think Fast !

Terrorforge posted:

I agree, at least assuming you're actually interested in survival mechanics. But you really do need to get yourself a console enabler and some kind of alternate save system. Personally I recommend Sleep or Save.

I use Survival Options for this, it's pretty nice, has everything you need to tweak the survival settings, food, saves, damage in and out, fast travel, everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kafouille
Nov 5, 2004

Think Fast !
Synths in Horizon are horrendous bullet sponges, you definitely need to scavenge around a fair bit to build up your stocks before you hit Arcjet or Fort Hagen.

Kafouille
Nov 5, 2004

Think Fast !

chitoryu12 posted:

I have Scrap Everything so if anything I have too much fertilizer. Clearing out dead grass, brambles, mole rat mounds, and other miscellaneous nature stuff gives me fertilizer until I've got literally thousands of units.

There is a version of Scrap Everything as an option in the Horizon installer, and that one is tweaked for it, it'll give you Packing Material instead of fertilizer for random bushes and leaves for example.

Kafouille
Nov 5, 2004

Think Fast !

OwlFancier posted:

It hasn't been updated in a while and all the guns are, frankly, poo poo compared to the vanilla ones. They're almost always strict downgrades.

Horizon 1.5 only uses the models from the pack, the ESP is in the main installer and is updated. Make sure you use that in your load order and not the Merge Pack esp.