Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I tried a little bit, but I could have tried harder. Sorry bsbsbsbsb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Podima
Nov 4, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Spiros posted:

If everyone was actively playing this game woulda been awesome. That isn't what happened. SA mafia is pretty dead anymore imo.

I respectfully disagree!

Puntification
Nov 4, 2009

Black Orthodontromancy
The most British Magic

Fun Shoe
I feel a little bad that I didn't put more effort in before I got legit distracted by life, but between realising town was tolerating people coasting and none of my night actions doing a single thing I rapidly disengaged, sorry busb and all, should have pulled my weight more really, oh well too late now.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Good effort by me, thanks guys!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

The nolynch was definitely a morale killer. I feel like no game should have an ability to make night phase useless, though. Instead of nullifying just the vote, EVERYTHING was null. That's a bummer of a power.

Still, posting was definitely a problem. I take blame there because as I said, I was not posting on purpose, which I guess is a lovely tactic but whatever.

I'm wary of running League now, though.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

WELL I HAD FUN

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i was lazy a lot of the time ill admit it sry busb

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Little Mac posted:

The nolynch was definitely a morale killer. I feel like no game should have an ability to make night phase useless, though. Instead of nullifying just the vote, EVERYTHING was null. That's a bummer of a power.

Still, posting was definitely a problem. I take blame there because as I said, I was not posting on purpose, which I guess is a lovely tactic but whatever.

I'm wary of running League now, though.

Not true, all the revolutionary roles were active because of keane's choice, plus scum's passive ghost ability would still have triggered.

and which nolynch do you mean, the three not enough vote ones or the one cckeane lynchproof one?

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CCKeane posted:

WELL I HAD FUN

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

busb posted:

Not true, all the revolutionary roles were active because of keane's choice, plus scum's passive ghost ability would still have triggered.

and which nolynch do you mean, the three not enough vote ones or the one cckeane lynchproof one?

The first day. The rest were side effects of the first.

• Locked thread