Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

CapitalistPig posted:

Guys I just found out that jon joe and his secret cabal of shadowy allies has chosen me for the vote today already.

Please stand with me so that we may take down the system and put in place our own system.

I just found that CPig smells like poop.

Why didn't anybody tell me? I'm told this was common knowledge!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

We did it, lord master j j

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

We did it, lord master j j

poo poo jivjov is the mastermind?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
We need to murder more Js.

There's too many of them.

They'll take over.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

jon joe posted:

Jonathan Joseph

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Tremendous Taste posted:

Jonathan Joseph

Actually it's Joestar.

*JoJo pose*

I will make anime real.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

jon joe posted:

that's what I've been trying to tell you!

Anomalous Amalgam
Feb 13, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
Doctor Rope
DiiioOOOOOOOO~!!!

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
we have truly enter the dark age of popcon, all hail jon joe

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
Do you have time to spare and disposable income? Are you bored by healthfoodchat?

My baked Tim Tam cheesecake recipe is bourgeois as gently caress while also pushing the nation slightly closer to needing that fat cat tax. Also tim tams are patriotic.

Ingredients
  • One (1) bottle of Penfolds Bin 28 shiraz
  • Packet of scotch finger biscuits
  • Packet of tim tams (smashed up like the state)
  • 100g butter (margarine works fine)
  • 500g cream cheese
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 cup caster sugar
  • 1/2 cup thickened cream
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • dash of lemon juice

Method
1. Grease the base and sides of a round springform pan, then pour yourself a glass of shiraz

2. Crumble the scotch fingers in a large microwave safe bowl. You could use a blender, but as a person of leisure you have the time to do this by hand. Tune in to Radio National to catch up with all of your favourite puppets of the ruling class.

3. Melt the butter in the crumbled biscuit bowl slowly in the microwave. Stir then press the mixture onto the base of your pan. Place in the fridge for the time being.

4. Refill your glass. Beat the cream cheese and caster sugar together, you might need to stop and scrape the cream cheese off the beaters occasionally. Beat in the eggs so that the beaters can move now.

5. Beat the other ingredients (except the tim tams) one at a time with the cream cheese until it's all mixed together, this seriously shouldn't take very long. If you don't want to use sour cream just use a whole cup of thickened cream, it doesn't really matter.

6. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture into the pan. Sprinkle the smashed tim tams on top of that, reserving a couple of spoonfuls for garnish later. Then add the rest of the cream cheese mixture by spoon. If you pour it all on the tim tam layer will rise to the top and you won't get that layer of sweet bourgeoisie in the middle.

7. Bake at 140C for 75 minutes. Allow to cool in the oven for an hour or so after, before refrigerating overnight.

8. Finish the bottle of wine, you lush.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
it might look something like this:

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

Alfrything is only the ghost of a memory...

Birdstrike posted:

Do you have time to spare and disposable income? Are you bored by healthfoodchat?

My baked Tim Tam cheesecake recipe is bourgeois as gently caress while also pushing the nation slightly closer to needing that fat cat tax. Also tim tams are patriotic.

Ingredients
  • One (1) bottle of Penfolds Bin 28 shiraz
  • Packet of scotch finger biscuits
  • Packet of tim tams (smashed up like the state)
  • 100g butter (margarine works fine)
  • 500g cream cheese
  • 3 eggs
  • 1/2 cup caster sugar
  • 1/2 cup thickened cream
  • 1/2 cup sour cream
  • dash of lemon juice

Method
1. Grease the base and sides of a round springform pan, then pour yourself a glass of shiraz

2. Crumble the scotch fingers in a large microwave safe bowl. You could use a blender, but as a person of leisure you have the time to do this by hand. Tune in to Radio National to catch up with all of your favourite puppets of the ruling class.

3. Melt the butter in the crumbled biscuit bowl slowly in the microwave. Stir then press the mixture onto the base of your pan. Place in the fridge for the time being.

4. Refill your glass. Beat the cream cheese and caster sugar together, you might need to stop and scrape the cream cheese off the beaters occasionally. Beat in the eggs so that the beaters can move now.

5. Beat the other ingredients (except the tim tams) one at a time with the cream cheese until it's all mixed together, this seriously shouldn't take very long. If you don't want to use sour cream just use a whole cup of thickened cream, it doesn't really matter.

6. Pour half of the cream cheese mixture into the pan. Sprinkle the smashed tim tams on top of that, reserving a couple of spoonfuls for garnish later. Then add the rest of the cream cheese mixture by spoon. If you pour it all on the tim tam layer will rise to the top and you won't get that layer of sweet bourgeoisie in the middle.

7. Bake at 140C for 75 minutes. Allow to cool in the oven for an hour or so after, before refrigerating overnight.

8. Finish the bottle of wine, you lush.

i will be making this today or tomorrow

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
My blender is a POS which is why I hand-crumble the biscuits for the base, that takes a while but I usually just watch archer or somethinrhg so it's fun. The rest is ez-pz.

Also I guess in the US you would use graham crackers instead of scotch fingers? Idk what a graham cracker is but apparently they're good for cheesecake bases

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
I have exercised my puppet master powers to make everyone in the discord, anime.

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

jon joe posted:

I have exercised my puppet master powers to make everyone in the discord, anime.

my worst fear

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Today's vote is Jimson.

/puppetmaster

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

jon joe posted:

Today's vote is Jimson.

/puppetmaster

i completely agree

code:
Jimson - Today at 10:33 PM
Hey
sO i was pushing for a lynch against you in AAA
just wanted you to know so you can be aware when they start voting you
er
I guess not pushing, but reiterating what was already said.
PBS Newshour - Today at 10:33 PM
aaa?
Jimson - Today at 10:34 PM
Anti Anime Alliance
PBS Newshour - Today at 10:34 PM
uh huh
y u want to kill me
Jimson - Today at 10:35 PM
I don't anymore
I just thought I could trust the wrong people
PBS Newshour - Today at 10:36 PM
hmm
Jimson - Today at 10:36 PM
Just wanted you to know thats all
I talked to Tomm, he confirmed that yeah Jim pretty much openly betrayed them so he is just talking out of his rear end.

So just to retierate, Jim came up to me, said the Anti Anime Alliance may start voting me, said it was his doing, despite the fact the AAA isn't going to start voting for me because of what he has said, and was trying to get some bonus points with me or something.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
Jim's attempts at manipulation are the most transparent I have ever seen, he is like a Lex Luthor where everyone else can see his thought bubbles

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
He also tried to get out me

and now he's trying to get out poor innocent cpig

will nobody stop this monster?

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!
lol how can you tell? Jimson is barely making any sense when he talks to people. Like I feel like he is the homeless guy on the corner ranting to himself.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
jim called me a "gently caress girl"

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
he said he did cause he couldn't call me a "fuckboi"

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

How could you do this jim son......

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post

Tommunist posted:

How could you do this jim son......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSm1Rn7Prcs

TammyHEH
Dec 11, 2013

i'm looking forward to birgstrikes anime fanific

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Yuri Lord posted:

i'm looking forward to birgstrikes anime fanific

Same, forums user Yuri Lord.

CapitalistPig
Nov 3, 2005

A Winner is you!

this is the single greatest moment in human history. Poignant and tragic.

I shed a single tear.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXRaboSo70A

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Jimson you seem like a cool guy

What's up with like this whole deal

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Asiina (0): jon joe, jon joe

Not Voting (22): Absurd Revolver, Anomalous Amalgam, AnonymousNarcotics, Asiina, Birdstrike, BottleKnight, CapitalistPig, chaoslord, curiousCat, dongsbot 9000, GulagDolls, HiipFire, imgay, Jimson, jivjov, jon joe, Mayor Glowku, Meinberg, PBS Newshour, Rarity, Tommunist, Tremendous Taste

With 22 alive, it's 12 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 16th, 2016 at 10 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 13 hours.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
CONFESS MORE

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

CONFESS MORE

I have nothing to confess.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Kashuno posted:

CONFESS MORE

I shot the sherriff!

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

CONFESS MORE

Well if you really want me to...

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Link?

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer

*fake confessional link to learn your secrets*

(it's in the OP)

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/146jBJEYCOOGcAgMSZthZHpXjLyApbrRc2Elv_LN-GaY/viewform

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

:munch: people should write about who they do/don't trust and why :munch:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Murmur Twin posted:

:munch: people should write about who they do/don't trust and why :munch:

I can answer that publicly. Who do I trust? No one. Why? It's popcon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
trusting people is the first step towards being betrayed

• Locked thread