Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Gonna live post NXT Takeover while we wait for this to start

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kashuno posted:

No pre-game alliances.

:colbert:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

jivjov posted:

As the resident Nintendo superfan, I am okay with this.

Well do you have an aunt that works at Nintendo? Didn't think so :smug: Check. Mate.

for real though we should form a pro Nintendo alliance :hfive:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Pbs make me a character based on the wrestler Edge tia

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

You can't watch a 4K HDR Blu-ray on any pc.

Well, not with that attitude

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Tremendous Taste posted:

The real laugh is Xbox over ps4

:agreed:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I appreciate the exclamation marks gulag :hfive:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kashuno posted:

You may not use screenshots.

M....mods?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kashuno posted:

While PBS is a known dummy who doesn't read the rules, this isn't a screenshot of a conversation so :shrug:

Yeah, I know, I was just hoping you would play along for most of the post and act like you were gonna modkill him before then say you were joking. I should have coordinated with you on PM for that though. Oh well, maybe next time.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

PBS Newshour posted:

I NEED THIS GOD drat MONEY TO BUY THINGS LIKE GUNPLA, BOARD GAMES, AND THINGS THAT WILL MAKE ME LOOK PRETTY

1960: Making of the President should be out of p500 soon, get that

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

PBS Newshour posted:

jiv was suppose to visit me and play board games with me in lawerence (bottleknight i am currently living in lawerence)

we should all get together and be friends because i am lonely also i am living in my grandparents house over the summer before i go back to university and they are old and boring

Please invite me to this tia

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

you wanna drive to ks???

Can play board games in morning and afternoon and I can go catch a royals/sporting game in the evening, well worth the driving around imo. Or I could take a temple trip in morning and do games at afternoon/night. I can come up with a lot of reasons to be in Kansas or Kansas adjacent.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

BottleKnight posted:

you ever been to up-down barcade? it's p cool

Looking at the pictures online it looks like a place a friend took me. I really liked it. The whole not drinking things makes bars not so great but having an arcade swings it back around to totally cool.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

jon joe posted:

Here Lies Kashuno

He hosed Up Too Many Spoiler Tags

:rip: our oft probated mod

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

STAY SAFE POPULAR PUPPET

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Birdstrike posted:

hint as to whom id writing my confesdionals today:

I'm regular Stormy

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

I think it was just for this day.

Yeah and even at that the consensus was to not change it (for all 2 people that posted in thread anyway)

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Birdstrike posted:

poo poo now it's all people I know

poo poo

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Birdstrike posted:

i also should've voted pbs

:same:

Been looking for a chance to use that

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

:same:

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Thank you for the nice words CPig.

There is not really a lot I can say. Cpig played the game very well, with all the positives and negatives that go with that. He made things happen when not a whole lot of people were super interested in that. Meant he betrayed some people, but ultimately he did what he needed to do to get to the final 2. Watching him work was extremely fun. He is very good at this thing and earned a victory, that is for dang sure.

I got really busy between work and funerals and did not play a lot. When I was around playing, I didn't accomplish much. I was able to provide a little information here and there, but by and large my contributions to Pigs game were more ceremonial than anything. I made it a point to play to have fun and hang out. I did my best to avoid telling lies and just wanted to see how far I could go.

Basically, Cpig played as Triple H
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgwZb3lTJSM

While I played more like Bayley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNe2DZIu_pE

Both are fine and valid ways to play but even with Pig sayig vote me I can see Pig getting more of the respect vote so I would not be surprised or upset to lose.

Anyway that is my story, I will post some "paintshops" I made during the game when I get home in a little bit. Its been fun, yall

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Nah, kidding. You earned it. Congrats Cpig

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Oh I forgot to post these last night. I made these after a couple of the votes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Kash as the cameraman in the third was a nice touch IMO

• Locked thread