Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Did I miss my spot? Oh thank god.

I vote no.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Vote no pls. Save me from myself.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

jon joe posted:

Oh poo poo I'm loving up our pre-game alliance already, I voted yes

Man an alliance between us would last like an hour, tops, but we'd keep up the facade for like a month.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
gently caress, okay I have no self-control.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I've already decided to play this game like OMGUS, because I can't afford to lose my life to it like the last popcon.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Tommunist posted:

google hang outs tvbh

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

peramene posted:

Is there still room for more sociopaths because popcon 1 was peak sociopath and hi I'm peramene, discount tremendous taste and less cute rarity

You'll fit right in.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Did I win yet?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
I'm not scheming this time. I'm not anti-alliance and I'm gonna chitchat, but there's no maneuvering this time. I don't have the time or the energy for it. So message me, I'll keep your secrets, but no ultimate betrays this time around.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
If you want to ally with me please follow me on twitter/snapchat/instagram

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

I will follow you on snap chat just because. What's your name? I'm styrofoam123 I post dogges and wokek

I have a snapchat but I never use it myself. I just use it to watch Hamilton people do Hamilton things.

Like Daveed Diggs and his series "shots out the grammy" where various ensemble members and celebrities take shots out of his grammy.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My twitter is @Asiina though. But be warned it's 100% me replying to Lin-Manuel Miranda tweets in a desperate attempt to get him to respond and receive some validation in my life.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

That's the best use of a grammy. Better be some good poo poo

I learned that the cone part of the grammy is detachable, because I asked Daveed if he broke it, and he said that it's supposed to come off.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

Lol you have a thing for all these people I've never heard of

Yeah I'm like basically a teenager fangirling out at this point.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

imgay posted:

I heard Hamilton tickets like 10k

Yeah, cause Lin's final performance was unofficially officially announced for July 9th, so the high resale price has skyrocketed even higher.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

I look forward to 30 pages of asiina Hamilton confessionals

I had a dream last night that I won the Hamilton lottery, except it wasn't just seeing the show. Me and the other winners boarded a tiny prop plane that took us on a tour of NYC. Except the pilot was Lin and he flew the plane while simultaneously singing the entire show by himself.

It was actually amazing.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Also every single one of my confessionals will involve a Hamilton fact now.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

*:f5: in the confessional doc*

It is done.

I have to wait for game stuff to happen to do the next bit though, cause it'd be weird to just send Hamilton only confessionals.

Someone align with me so I have something game related to talk about before I just gush about Hamilton.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

fffffffffffffffffffffffff

Yeah, I was wondering if you had heard.

Honestly if it makes you feel better, it makes me feel better cause I got into this super late, but even if I had known about it a million years ago like you did I wouldn't have been able to see Lin perform it, so really there's nothing I could have done if I had known earlier.

The rest of the ensemble is incredible though. If it's Javier Munoz playing Hamilton when you go, you'll have a great time. It's sorta understood that even though Lin is an amazing genius, Javi is a better singer and rapper than him, and actually does a better job in the part.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

I mean for all my hot shot talk of hearing about it before broadway my decision to get tickets was still a random whim, and I'm busy in july anyway

but still!

Yeah, I get this. Honestly what's got me worried is Daveed.

(also leslie odom jr, but I've heard he's like an unstoppable machine and will probably keep going)

Yeah I'm hoping beyond hope that Daveed and Leslie are still there when I go. That said, I follow a lot of the ensemble/swings/understudies on twitter and based on reactions they get, it seems that they do amazing jobs when they get to play, so I'm sure no matter who is there that night it'll be fantastic. That said, yes I really hope Daveed and Leslie are there. They are both so incredibly wonderful.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Honestly I'd never heard of Leslie Odom jr before this so if they replace him with another guy who is super amazing that I hadn't heard before it's not the end of the world.

It'd be cool to see Lin just because he has so much passion for the production and everything, but, yeah, he's not the best rapper/singer.

That's fair. I didn't know any of them before this, so I've become a fangirl of all of them equally.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
MMM, in a live interview with Leslie I'm listening to right now, he has said he may be leaving when his contract comes up cause he wants to tour his album that comes out tomorrow, and that information about that will be coming out soon.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Specifically he said he wants to do a tour, the information on when will come soon, and that he is undecided about July 9th when his contract comes up, but that if it ends then that he would be okay with it because it's been such a great time.

So :shrug:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hey friend :ese:

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
rip meinberg

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
My next confessional is so long I copied it into a notepad in case I accidentally lose it or something. It's out of control.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Team Discord 4 lyfe.

Also second confessional sent. Good luck reading it all, it's a short novel.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Did you guys know at some point word wrap in google docs won't expand the cell any further and just adds a scroll bar? I didn't until today.

It can't go longer than a screen length.

Feel free to break up the paragraphs as needed.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

BottleKnight posted:

Asiina the game has barely started, are you sure those had to be confessionals and not just posts itt?

I promised Hamilton for my confessionals, so there will be Hamilton in my confessionals.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Asiina posted:

It can't go longer than a screen length.

Feel free to break up the paragraphs as needed.

Oh, also there's a way to do it that's pretty good where you put the name beside and the the confessional next to it in a giant cell. Those work better than vertical, in my experience.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
This last one was particularly emotional. I'd post it in the thread, but it's already gone and I don't have it anymore cause I closed the notepad when I sent it.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
death to slack

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
You don't HAVE to do anything.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Clearly you didn't want it enough.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

as long as the winner of this game isnt a slack enthusiast I will be happy

I pledge to do everything I can to make this happen.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Leslie Odom Jr. answered my question in his vlog. He said my name in a video on broadway.com.

I'm dying.

I have died.

Screw you guys I have won this already I am the winner!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQmql6vSGEI

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

JakeP posted:

isnt that the guy who was with that one kardashian and then almost died in a whore house from getting too high???

I will fight you

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Mayor Glowku posted:

HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA'

HHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUuzYvTItNk&t=41s

Oh man, I remember I was super into DBZ back when this was originally translated and people were so mad (SO MAD) that they replaced the song that plays during this sequence with needless talking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XebyKpo6A9s

It was like the worst thing to ever happen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
dota is pretty great

• Locked thread