Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm doing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Finally got around to starting this. My first job is Knight.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Zom Aur posted:

welcome to the club!

what kind of run did you go with?

a regular one i think.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Gah, my second job is red mage.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i have a thing in RPGs where i always have to buy all the new gear and spells in each new town and if i don't have enough money i'll fast forward grind until i can buy all of it.. is it gonna make the game too easy if i do this. right now im pwning everything

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

third job is geomancer. which is seeming to be pretty rear end

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

The games finally starting to get a little hard. I just fought Archeoaevis in the sky ruins and he bout kicked the poo poo out of me. I won though

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Final job is Dancer.. Is that good.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

I've never played the game but dancer doesn't sound very powerful.

Oh well maybe you should just gently caress off and sniff some turds or whatever the hell it is you do when your not making lovely gay posts on this forum since ytou don't know what your talking about oh and your a loser.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm sorry. That was mean

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

sword dance does like double damage and hits for like 1500 when faris actually uses it so it seems pretty sick to me

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

that feel when a chicken knife sword dance hits for 9999

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

knight/red mage/geomancer/dancer has actually been really fun so far but gently caress exdeath at the end of world 2 kicked my fucken rear end. took me like 15 tries to kill him

• Locked thread