Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

hes right though if you can't calculate 20% your a idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

GameCube posted:

quoting for posterity. sagebrush continues to amaze us with his all-encompassing knowledge

all hail sagebrush, king of the humblebrag

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"

Grandmaster.flv posted:

hes right though if you can't calculate 20% your a idiot

what if i want to tip based on a series of arcane rules that exist only in my head and result in a 7.63% tippe?

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

i just press the button on the debit machine

where do you live? estonia? who pays cash

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

Vintersorg posted:

what?

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

Vintersorg posted:

-a rich white idiot

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Last Chance posted:

all hail sagebrush, king of the humblebrag

all shall fear my mystical ability to double a number

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

Vintersorg posted:

why are you using a debit card instead of a credit card on retail transactions

i hvae never understood that

' why yes i'll use the option which shifts all risk directly onto me, the consumer'

cremnob
Jun 30, 2010

I absolutely loving LOVE how selfish Apple is when it comes to putting their own users first. It's something I deeply admire, and absolutely wish Google did more with Android.

Google puts stuff out like Gboard first on ios, and they also have way nicer versions of apps like Hangouts on there too. They're almost cuckolds when it comes to Android software.

I will always hate how Google and Microsoft put Apple first a lot of times, and love how Android and Windows are always a far afterthought for Apple.

If ios was a little less restrictive and feature rich, I'd jump to it in a second.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/4odlqb/apple_exec_explains_why_imessage_did_not_come_to/d4bw7sx

duTrieux.
Oct 9, 2003

cremnob posted:

I absolutely loving LOVE how selfish Apple is when it comes to putting their own users first. It's something I deeply admire, and absolutely wish Google did more with Android.

Google puts stuff out like Gboard first on ios, and they also have way nicer versions of apps like Hangouts on there too. They're almost cuckolds when it comes to Android software.

I will always hate how Google and Microsoft put Apple first a lot of times, and love how Android and Windows are always a far afterthought for Apple.

If ios was a little less restrictive and feature rich, I'd jump to it in a second.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Android/comments/4odlqb/apple_exec_explains_why_imessage_did_not_come_to/d4bw7sx

it's funny because the reason that google and microsoft put their good poo poo on ios is that nobody on the other pltaforms ever pays for anything and also development nightmare

like, even google knows that developing for android is a nightmare.

eschaton
Mar 7, 2007

Don't you just hate when you wind up in a store with people who are in a socioeconomic class that is pretty obviously about two levels lower than your own?

Vintersorg posted:

p sure payment systems in Estonia are on average far ahead of where they are in the US

hell, they were probably ahead of the US even before they seceded from the Soviet Union

maniacdevnull
Apr 18, 2007

FOUR CUBIC FRAMES
DISPROVES SOFT G GOD
YOU ARE EDUCATED STUPID

Actually, Android is very good and better than ios

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

life is easier when you do not tip

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
tipping is a bad system and should go away but as long as it's the only way to get fair pay to service personnel I'm gonna keep doing it

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

let's go live to the show floor for some more hot updates on tipping strategies

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

just like that,

Thunderdome Exclusive

as an ex bartender, not tipping is a sure fire way to not get another drink from me

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
oh cool cremnob is now becoming a random reddit repost bot

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
yay tipping chat. the wisdom of goons

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

BONGHITZ posted:

life is easier when you do not tip

no service no problem!

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

I can never tip another

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
just the tip?

just the tip!

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
tomorrow if a rep starts out a session telling me i'm gonna hear something :woop: REAAAAAAALLY EXCIIIIIIITING :woop: i'm walking out

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
I tip btw (like anyone who's not a psychopath or a fedoralord) but i calculate it on the subtotal. render unto caesar and so forth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Rhodes Scholar
May 12, 2001

Courage Reactor

wwdc2016 party

• Locked thread