Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
will tpink please join us for a friendly series of questions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

tpink posted:

What is the case on me, Infi's lovely song aside??

why don't you post more

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
what's your favorite word of these two words: princess, scum

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Is anyone going to explain any of their votes? This is ridiculous

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

I'm working through the list I made earlier. Trying to gauge a response and seeing who votes along with me and their reasons.

You planning on saying anything about your vote there, hoss?

which one, the one i made on ssv or the one i made on mg3

also AN why you only got the bare minimum number of posts

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

Por que no las dos? (Both)

mg3 was that i hate when people play games and then go "lol op didn't read", if you're gonna sign up read the fuckin op

ssv was for voting tpink for literally no drat reason while quoting something dumb but town tpink said

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

SirSamVimes posted:

why is what tpink said towny?

it's simplistic, it's meaningless, and it involves a '='

it's tree

MG3 posted:

AR, I know I should read OP's but it's more fun for me if I don't.

perhaps we all have our ways of enjoying mafia

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Absurd Revolver posted:

it's simplistic, it's meaningless, and it involves a '='

it's tree

perhaps we all have our ways of enjoying mafia

i should explain that i'm running another game where tree and town are used interchangeably and it transmogrified into this one

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

MG3 posted:

*cheering like a picketer* Vote for the scum, IN-FINI-TUM.

Vote for the scum, IN-FINI-TUM.

Vote for the scum, IN-FINI-TUM.

i don't think we have the votes for a last minute inf push but maybe the princesses will prove everyone wrong!

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
why are we voting for tpink

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

because hes scum if you ask any more questions ill cut you in half with my thousand folded hanzo steel

hechi mechi

##vote tpink

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
*casts an accusatory eye at a certain dongs*

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

ur the scum not me

i didn't even want to vote for tpink tho, why did we kill tpink

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
inf's play is so similar to his play as town, but at the same time, i'm thinking this is just how he always plays, scum or not

the bad cases, the weak arguments, it's more compelling to me than dongs being scum while doing his usual dongsbot act

but thankfully we have days to decide before we have to put down a vote

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Sorry for not contributing much today, been running a Heroquest game with my son at his grandparents house most of the day.

Right now my suspicion is on the lurkers, specifically AN and Tom, who both need to post more. You're right that scum is not going to post more than they have to right now with the advantage on their side, so let's shame them into posting so we have something to work with.

Also are you SK flerp it's okay just be honest

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

nah sorry to disappoint

its okay u were honest and honesty is tru love

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

no i mean the whole vote you, ask you for flavor claim, get flavor claim and unvote that infinitum is just kind of odd. im not sure if ur scum or not but the whole exchange was a bit odd w/r/t how infinitum acted (which i agree on with mg3)

yeah at the time it was fun and good but now with town on its heels it feels a little rolefishy

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
im going to laugh when dongs pushes us all into a third mislynch in a row

not making the same mistake three times, i trusted you dongs

##vote dongsbot

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

surd ur scum game isnt on point rn

I'm going to go back and find all the posts cheerleading for both lynches, while providing little to no actual content, and then we can talk about someone not being on point.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

surd is gonna claim like 1-shot vig or smth after u put the pressure on him after lynching me and infi mark my words

no actually im VT and I'll admit that right now

in fact im fairly certain i know the whole c9++ setup, but will reserve my thoughts until the next flip can help confirm it

what I do know is that you make bad excuses to try and justify two mislynches while trying to push a third on just as much evidence

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
btw dongs is going to try and claim cop/town rb after the Inf flip

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
who would flail at no votes, you're just losing the loving game for town

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

yeah im gonna claim pr after i said i was ok w/ dying today

scum at low pressure almost always say they're okay with dying

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

This is exactly how I feel which is why I'm voting dongs.

Infinitums long post of reads kinda is making me lean town on him. He hasn't really pinged me as scum throughout the game anyway but the reads here I mostly agree with.

Keanes post history is extremely weak. It's a whole lot of random votes with no actual content or commentary on the game. Leaning scum here because of meta reasons - he always posts random poo poo like this but def at least tries to play when town.

Keane just went through some lovely poo poo with his job, so I give any meta reads right now a grain of salt, but otherwise I agree

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

who else is scum other than me absurd, u can even assume ill flip scum if thatll induce an actual answer from u instead of just scumflection

probably tomm or MG3, depending on how I feel about the latter's posts, especially with his latest posts feeling really bussy now that you're under pressure

but it's probably tomm

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
also it's father's day and I am twice over a dad so I might not be around for deadline

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

your scum strat is already set: try to misdunk me (might succeed tbh) and then try to push a lurker lynch to win you dont even need to post for the rest of the game tbh

if you want we can lynch ur buddy tomm today and when he flips scum we can just dunk you tomorrow

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

What point was that exactly?

yeah that was some impressive me2ing instead of an actual case, much like MG3s output lately

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

flerp posted:

i dont see a point in lynching tomm this day. if he is town, that doesnt give town any info. we just killed a lurker who provided essentially nothing and leaves us in the dark still. id rather lynch a townie who is suspicious and posting whose death will give us something rather than a townie whose death will give us nothing.

if he's scum, then that's cool, but that still doesn't help us find anymore scum. he's a non-entity pretty much. the scum will bus tomm because it doesnt hurt them that much and he's a lurker so that's an easy bus. we have at least two other scum to find if we assume tomm is a scumbo. we need to find them because they're the biggest threats atm.

im also very skeptical that tomm is scum. if i thought tomm was surefire scum then yeah id probably him lynch today, but the risk of having a useless lynch when the next day will be lylo (assuming there are 3 scums) is pretty much a death sentence for town.

i'm pretty sure tomm is lurking scum, but you're right that it isn't the best lynch we could make given how passive he's been this game

right now I'm more interested in the scumslip MG3 just made

tell us more about your case on tomm

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

MG3 posted:

It's not a scum slip

Absurd Revolver posted:

tell us more about your case on tomm

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
:redhammer:

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Infinitum posted:

Gotta be a lurker at this point :(

##vote cckeane

##vote CCKeane

im a little shell-shocked after that last flip but this seems like the right idea

dongs please forgive me

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
does winning matter anymore

i have already lost the battle

i have slain what I loved most

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Good game town!

Kinda lame ending it on a hated turbo, but we were in it to win it.

That's my first time surviving to the end on a scum victory, so I'm pretty happy how this one turned out.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

SirSamVimes posted:

Kinda sucks that the hated mechanic is able to be manipulated like that.

flerp posted:

imho that hated rule shouldnt come into effect this late into the game because it basically means scum autowins a day earlier

Maybe people should read the rules before they sign up?

Ten posts isn't difficult.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

SirSamVimes posted:

When you hammer before I wake up and post it is.

The rule exists because lurking kills games, and unless you have a better idea, don't whine because it worked against you this time.

Town lost because scum outplayed you, not because of a rule you agreed to when you signed up for the game.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

Actually town lost because they didn't listen to their superstar right here.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

SirSamVimes posted:

Given that you were only able to hammer because of that rule and how you manipulated it, that's exactly why you won. Stating that is not whining.

We would have won because your two PRs did jack poo poo all game, including a doctor who only docced himself every single night.

All we did was win one day earlier. You're whining. We didn't manipulate anything, all we did was got our votes together as a team.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

lol yea right scum was busted if there wasnt the hated rule cuz flerp and mags wouldve just followed my posthumous path to success

mags was ded yo

Also flerp wasn't on his game this game, what happened flerp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
Jesus, I look bad?

The mod of this game is so frustrated with your indignant bullshit that she isn't going to mod again, just to avoid having people like you complain when things aren't going your way.

• Locked thread