Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
dawny it's okay we still love you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

btw my suggested edit to the anti-lurker rule is to remove the hated mechanism and switch the modkill to lynching marked player doesnt end day so the players decide if they want to lynch a perceived lurker for free and theres a degree of gamesmanship b/w town and scum in trying to lynch certain lurkers or not

the podima rule works when youre dealing w/ very big games like the 23? player shine game but its a bit finicky for smaller games cuz you get to lylo v quickly w/ hated

Yeah your solution in your warriors game was pretty elegant once you figured it out, I might make it a rule in my next game.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
huh I wonder what path i'm on

and if there's any way to get off it

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

your gonna be ed in my ed edd and eddy mafia game

i would cut off all ties with you if you didn't

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

youre actually gonna be rolfs chicken

add in Eddie's brother or i'll tear up my presign

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret
eddy's brother is the true heart and soul of the show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

dongsbot 9000 posted:

and then surd did the least convincing "well jeez i dont really wanna but i guess i have to im such a reluctant town ahhhhhhh but ok" post in the world and i knew i made a huge mistake

I got a little cocky there.

I got even cockier when I took you down tho.

• Locked thread