Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Dearist sisters,

You are cordially invited to the wedding of me, Belle, to my deepest love Prince Adam. The event will take place the evening after everyone arrives, and will be an affair beyond the dreams of most. Répondez s'il vous plaît, Belle.

You've received the following letter, your Belle is getting married! How joyous/jealous/judgmental you feel reading this. There's only one thing to do, grab your gown, get in your carriage, and head for Prince Adam's castle; you can't miss the chance to see/hug/plot to kill your loving sisters!

Welcome to the wedding of Belle and Prince Adam

It is an event sure to go down in history for one reason or another. You have arrived to wish your sister well, catch up with others, be seethigly jealous, or maybe something even darker...its up to you.

This is a C9++ game where flavor can be fairly important, so read your role PMs carefully and make smart decisions as to what you reveal.

General Rules: (Stolen from Podima)
  • Standard Mafia Rules are in effect for this game. Don't be a dick.
  • Twilight posting after the hammer is acceptable, but the thread will be closed when the flip is posted.
  • No replacements will be allowed. please don't sign up if you aren't going to put actual effort into this game.
  • Days will be ~24-36 hours (or more, depending on weekends) and Nights will be ~12-24 hours. Nights will be closed but I'll reopen the thread promptly.
  • Votes will be by majority, and no-lynches are possible.
  • Anti-Lurking Rule:
    • If you don't make at least 10 posts in a game day, you will be HATED the next game day and require one less vote to lynch.
    • If you are already HATED and do not make at least 10 posts the following game day, you will be MODKILLED.

Player list:

1. Absurd Revolver
  2. Adahn1986
  3. Anomalous Amalgam
  4. AnonymousNarcotics
  5. CCKeane
  6. dongsbot 9000
  7. flerp
  8. Infinitum
  9. MG3
  10. Retro Futurist
  11. SirSamVimes
  12. Tommunist
  13. tpink

Li Dawny fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jun 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Half way there!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I was hoping to wake up to more interest, at least I got to take a nap.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Adahn1986 posted:

It slows down on the weekends, almost no posts in any of the active mafia threads even.

I know, I just don't want this to fall off the first page and into the abyss.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

feed me scum

I will do my best. Also, five more!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

make me the scum lady with the two point hat and can turn into dragon

Maleficent? All roles are randomly assigned based on RNG and order of sign up.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

What does it mean when I'm posting on my phone, my son sees Dongsbot's avatar, and knows immediately who they are and asks why it's not CPig with the pig avatar.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

You're in too deep, pull out! pull out!

But it feels so good~

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

It means buy your son an account so he can play Mafia and become a lost soul like yourself.

I wouldn't inflict that on anyone. I love my son, I really do, but wow is he annoying at times.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

please dont let children readm y posts

He doesn't read anyone's posts, he just heard me talk about mafia sometimes.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

in if theres room? idk wjat the player limit is also make me sk

There is still room, three more slots after you.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Also, feel like i need to add that I'm really happy you joined this game Dongsbot. I had noticed a post about how you kept getting PMs to join games and didn't know how to say no, so I had decided not to PM anyone to join and secretly hoped all my mafia favies would join on their own. So far it's going pretty well, I am still holding out hope for a couple.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

im going to thunderdome sad brains day 1 btw regardless of my role pm

I have no idea who sad brains is, so good luck I guess?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Retro Futurist posted:

If there's still space I'm in

Your RSVP is much appreciated. We're just waiting on two more!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

One slot left! I'm getting pretty excited guys.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

One more guys, we can do it!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Alright, we are all full. Give me a minute or two (I'm kinda drunk) and role PMs will be out.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

If anyone is missing their PM please let me know asap.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

It is the morning of the wedding and everyone has arrived. The wonderful sisters of Belle have been waiting in her dressing room for her waiting to emerge to get dressed. She was supposed to arrive at nine and it was now nine fifteen, odd for her. Another hour ticks by, than another...Prince Adam burst into the room, eyes red from crying as he announces Belle has been killed night zero and you must help bring the killers to justice!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Infinitum posted:

Confirming I'm Anna.

Also that Game of Thrones is on in like 20min

I'm watching it because I don't have to play, peace out mofos.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

flerp posted:

li dawny can we get votefinder in the op?

I apologize, I was drunk last night. I'll get that up asap.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Flip will be after I finish eating and get home. Go ahead and twilight post if you feel so inclined.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Flip incoming in a moment.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Day one lynch in Adahan1986:

quote:

Li Dawny wrote on Jun 12, 2016 20:06:

Jasmine

You are so boring. The most boring of all the princesses. I'm sorry, but it's true, and you know it.

Vanilla town
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Night one begins, you have 24 hours to send me your actions.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

The following morning you hear shouting, waking far earlier than you should be forced to, you need your beauty sleep after all. You open your door and watched Eric racing down the hall, face white, hands bloody.

quote:

Li Dawny wrote on Jun 12, 2016 20:08:

Ariel
You should have stayed in the water, if I'm being honest. The music up here isn't as good as what Sebastian wrote, and the food is all so weirdly centered around meat.

Vanilla town
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Ariel was gutted during the night, apparently someone has a sense of humor.

Day Two begins! You have until 2100 on the 16th of June. Enjoy.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I'll post another votefinder with the new day set up, this was so you guys had an ending day one. Sorry if that's confusing to anyone.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CCKeane posted:

So who was killed during the night? There's no user name mentioned.

Sorry, sorry, it was AA. I'm half asleep and going to bed now.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Okay, as far as moving dead players in having an issue. I'm going to try and to it in a couple of hours when I have access to a computer.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

One by one the princesses turn, screaming over eachother, scratching and clawing, before stringing up one of their own.

Pocahontas
I don't even know what to say except they should have stopped after the original movie with you, and most disney movies to be honest. But you're pretty cool, have fun painting with air I guess?

VT

TPink, town aligned princess has been lynched!

Night will last 24 hours or until all night actions have been received. Sleep well my princesses!

Votecount for Day 2

tpink (6): SirSamVimes, Infinitum, dongsbot 9000, MG3, Absurd Revolver, AnonymousNarcotics
Infinitum (1): MG3, Retro Futurist, MG3
MG3 (1): Tommunist, Tommunist, Absurd Revolver, Absurd Revolver, flerp
CCKeane (1): CCKeane
SirSamVimes (0): AnonymousNarcotics, Retro Futurist, Absurd Revolver, Infinitum, Infinitum, Retro Futurist, Absurd Revolver, AnonymousNarcotics
Retro Futurist (0): CCKeane, CCKeane
Tommunist (0): CCKeane, CCKeane
Absurd Revolver (0): flerp, dongsbot 9000, dongsbot 9000, flerp

Not Voting (2): Tommunist, tpink

With 11 alive, it's 6 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 18th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Jeez mornings here come fast!

The first thing you hear is a brawl going on in the hall, men shouting over eachother and blows landing are oddly noisy in the castle. You open your doors to see the seven dwarves, all drunk, all bloody, and blaming one another for something.

Retro Futurist, Town aligned Innocent Child, has been killed in the night.

Snow White
In your story you died from eating an apple, you're an idiot. Don't take fruit from weird old women, don't move in with seven alcoholic midgets, just stop making bad life choices.

Innocent Child

An apple was shoved down her throat whole, another sick joke.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

That was quick.

If I get all actions in I see no need in keeping the thread closed. Enjoy princesses!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Also this, it's all updated and correct now.

Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (9): Absurd Revolver, AnonymousNarcotics, CCKeane, dongsbot 9000, flerp, Infinitum, MG3, SirSamVimes, Tommunist

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to lynch. The current deadline is June 19th, 2016 at 9 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 1 day, 23 hours.

I'll leave you to it!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Tomm, CC, SSV and AN are in the verge of being Hated tomorrow. And show of hands, who thinks an extension is needed due to the holiday?

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

After hours of screaming and fighting, the princesses use a pair of pantihoes to string up their perceived traitor.

Dongsbot, town aligned princess, has been lynched!

Cinderella
poo poo sucked, it got better, try not to be a condesending bitch about it, k? You also have a rivalry with Aurora and like to pretend you're Maleficent from time to time for reasons. (There, are you happy?)

VT

Night three begins, you have 24 hours to send me your actions. The thread will be closed at least until tomorrow morning because of GoT being on in an hour. Deal with it.

Also, happy Father's Day to all of you!

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

You awaken the next morning to the sounds of https://youtu.be/oieFS785QPk and footsteps perfectly in time. It seems that a royal funeral processional was marching down your halls, complete with bagpipes and a pile of rocks awaking them outside. It seamed that Merida had gone peacefully in the night.

MG3, town aligned princess, was killed in the night.

Merida
I hardly remember this movie, something about turning your mom into a bear? Whatever, you need a theripist to handle your mommy issues.

VT

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

CCKene, Tommunist, and SirSamVimes are all Hated and will require one less vote to lynch.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

The princesses gather around CCKeane and string him up, watching as the life slowly dims in his eyes.

CCKeane, town aligned princess, has been lynched day four!

Aurora
Go back to bed, you bum. Also, how could your dad not watch you for ONE goddamn day of your SIXTEEN YEAR long life? Just one loving day and none of this would have happened.

VT

And that's the game. Good job guys, I'll provide doc links in another post in a couple of minutes.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Scum doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b2CEpQryKtn-6QFkUBWiSX4SbvSewnNLA0Jo2plHgNE

Mod doc:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ol9PWJv97poKodbPHcAEwxfb34iKLfL4F9xG2056i3I

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

When you hammer before I wake up and post it is.

Every game day other than today lasted more than one call ended day. But no worries, I'm not modding anymore, so do/say whatever you want.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Li Dawny posted:

Every game day other than today lasted more than one call ended day. But no worries, I'm not modding anymore, so do/say whatever you want.

Calendar not call ended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Oh my loving god, seriously? You're all going to just bitch and moan about loosing? Well I guess I should thank you, especially you Flerp, for making this game such a poo poo show by the end of it that not only do I not want to mod anymore, but I don't even want to play with most of you anymore. I busted my rear end getting this game situated and put together for this to be the final result.

• Locked thread