Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream!

It is absolutely possible to play the game without killing anyone. You get a very marginally different ending for doing it.

If there are a lot of cops in one place then there's almost always a way to get past them without fighting any. I can only think of three places in the game where you're absolutely required to take everyone out before moving on, and you can always do that non-lethally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

Since I brought up earlier that it's possible to do a pacifist run of the game, I should mention that knocking that guy off the ledge isn't considered a kill by the game. Only shooting people is.

fractalairduct
Sep 26, 2015

If these people have been doing this for weeks, they suddenly got a lot less competent.

• Locked thread