Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone go check your local movie times. I just checked mine and the theater I work at is getting it, and we're in a college town that doesn't get limited release movies right away, you'll probably have a theater in town that is showing it as well.

I'm going to see it Thursday night. gently caress yeah, neon and blood!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Opening day! 5PM showing! And I'm the only one here!

This movie is gonna make about $40 in BO.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I gotta say, much like Only God Forgives before it (and to a lesser extent, Drive and Spring Breakers), no matter how you feel about the movie as a whole, you gotta admit that the score is loving killer. Cliff Martinez has gotta win an award for something one of these days, because he knocks it out of the park every time he's up.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

GonSmithe posted:

Can we all agree the best part of the movie is the lip twitch at the end? Because that was loving hilarious.

Best part? No. Hilarious? Hell yeah.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cacator posted:

Somebody post a pic of that goon's (?) DVD collection that has a labeled Jena Malone section.

I was about to make fun of the selection of movies that could possibly be in that section, but I looked and she's been in a lot more good movies than I ever remember. Contact, Donnie Darko, Cold Mountain, Saved!, Howl's Moving Castle, Into The Wild, Sucker Punch, Inherent Vice, and a bunch of other stuff that some people would probably call good (that I don't know enough about to judge).

I mean, that's still weird as gently caress though.

• Locked thread