Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NuttO
Oct 22, 2001

sold fifty gold sixty platinum

CharlestonJew posted:

cant wait to see more Ubisoft footage with paid actors using "REAL GAMER SPEEK" to connect with the audience

same. i guess it'll be wildlands getting the treatment this year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Is the Sony conference expected to provide new stuff + gameplay footage for Horizon Zero Dawn?

Level Slide
Jan 4, 2011

I kind of love how incomprehensible the Twitch pre-pre-show has been

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

exquisite tea posted:

Is the Sony conference expected to provide new stuff + gameplay footage for Horizon Zero Dawn?

I think they put the big info out early because of the delay announcement. Maybe theyll show a different trailer but id bet not since we just got one

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

Real hurthling! posted:

I think they put the big info out early because of the delay announcement. Maybe theyll show a different trailer but id bet not since we just got one

That's too bad, I want so much for this game to be good.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Oh dayum, E3 already? I'm way too busy at work to stream it live this year. If I get time I might watch the conferences afterwards. I always enjoy Ubisofts cringeworthy attempt at talking to gamers and Microsoft never disappoint.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
Forza Horizon 3 reportedly leaked, supposedly set in Australia, Xbox One and Windows 10 on Sept 27.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-06-13-report-forza-horizon-3-coming-this-year-set-in-australia

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Naughty Dogs working on Uncharted 4 dlc so no Last of Us

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Naughty Dogs working on Uncharted 4 dlc so no Last of Us

Arent dlc teams usually small remnants? They must be developing new assets to use the whole team

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

Arent dlc teams usually small remnants? They must be developing new assets to use the whole team

Sometimes the whole team comes back around for DLC if it's big enough. Like I know the entire ME3 team came together for Citadel and Trespasser was all hands on deck for DA:I, so it wouldn't be unprecedented.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

The Last of Us owned but I hope they do something new instead

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!

Help Im Alive posted:

The Last of Us owned but I hope they do something new instead

The last of us remastered for the xboxs and the playstation neo.

mdxi
Mar 13, 2006

to JERK OFF is to be close to GOD... only with SPURTING

Well, Microsoft just bought LinkedIn, so maybe they'll work that into their e3 preso somehow?

"With LinkedIn on the Xbox One, we've enabled gesture-based navigation so you can really Kinect with your colleagues!"

And just think of the virtual team-building exercises!

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

mdxi posted:

And just think of the virtual team-building exercises!

They said, as pink slips were being distributed.

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!
https://twitter.com/Aeyoun/status/742323344125628416

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

My friend is gonna buy $300 in Microsoft Store credit from me. Looks like he'll only be able to get the BigboXone with it. :(

Red Warrior
Jul 23, 2002
Is about to die!

Josh Lyman posted:

My friend is gonna buy $300 in Microsoft Store credit from me. Looks like he'll only be able to get the BigboXone with it. :(

Some suggestions this morning the S will start at $299, maybe with a smaller HDD? Usually the new cost reduced version keeps the same pricepoint so we'll see.

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

There have been so many trailers released in the past week that it's hard to believe there will be anything to get excited about, but I hope I will be pleasantly surprised.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Red Warrior posted:

Some suggestions this morning the S will start at $299, maybe with a smaller HDD? Usually the new cost reduced version keeps the same pricepoint so we'll see.

Probably not til after holiday at that price.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Glad Sony is showing at a real time when im not at work.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

the truth posted:

There have been so many trailers released in the past week that it's hard to believe there will be anything to get excited about, but I hope I will be pleasantly surprised.

Leaking video game info + data mining should be punishable by death

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Vintersorg posted:

Glad Sony is showing at a real time when im not at work.

Seriously, gently caress off with your 11am presser Microsoft

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

Leaking video game info + data mining should be punishable by death

Can't wait for inevitable "reveal" of Red Dead Rewhatever

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Red Dead Revengeance

grrarg
Feb 14, 2011

Don't lose your head over it.

univbee posted:

Not sure if this was mentioned in the last thread but they're seriously asking for a full $60 on Skyrim Remastered.
That is insane, but I don't really care since they also announced that people that own all the DLC or the Legendary Edition on Steam will get a free upgrade to the new version. People will probably be able to get the legendary edition for $10 in the Steam summer sale in a few weeks.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Ho boy I can't wait to play a shallow game without personality, but with better graphics!

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Oh this game looks special.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Regarding the God of War in Norse Mythology leak, I recall seeing concept art for it like 2 months ago. I'm a sucker for the series and have played each entry multiple times so :toot:

Also someone in the Uncharted 4 thread had the best DLC idea:

Sully tells Cassie of his exploits and inserts tons of supernatural bullshit. The gameplay gets interrupted periodically when Cassie calls him out on it a la Princess Bride.

MeatwadIsGod fucked around with this message at 15:31 on Jun 13, 2016

fivegears4reverse
Apr 4, 2007

by R. Guyovich

univbee posted:

Not sure if this was mentioned in the last thread but they're seriously asking for a full $60 on Skyrim Remastered.

Maybe they are making Skyrim into a good game, that could justify the cost

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

fivegears4reverse posted:

Maybe they are making Skyrim into a good game, that could justify the cost

With the way FO4 went, I wouldn't count on it

the truth
Dec 16, 2007

If you want to explore an enormous and beautiful northern realm with picturesque mountains, a hosed up horse, interesting quests, and a great story featuring a wonderful cast of characters, then you should definitely buy Skyrim: Deluxe Edition The Witcher 3 and just hang out in Skellige.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Bethesda is going down, while CDPR is going up in quality

W3 raised the bar very high while FO4 lowered the bar very low

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I liked both Skyrim and FO4

How bout them apples

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Phi230 posted:

With the way FO4 went, I wouldn't count on it

Does the internet like FO4 or not, I can't tell

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

Skyrim is a way better game than sandwitcher 3

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Help Im Alive posted:

Hello it's me, Mr. Internet, and I don't like Fallout 4.

The Flying Milton
Jan 18, 2005

So what's the current count on bullshit remasters of games that are less than 10 years old? How many are going to be announced at E3? This is truely the worst console generation.

Hamburger Test
Jul 2, 2007

Sure hope this works!

Help Im Alive posted:

Neither, you have to hate it or love. No middleground.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Teikanmi posted:

I liked both Skyrim and FO4

How bout them apples

Shh, don't disturb the hivemind

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Instead of fighting over whose dadgame could beat the other's in a fight how about you just play whichever one you like, even if it's both.

• Locked thread