Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Don Lapre posted:

This is going to demolish xbox one console sales.

they can get worse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Generally I don't buy into the hype but holy poo poo, Microsoft went all in this conference and I'm really excited for Project Scorpio. If they could do upscaled 4K and give players the option to do 1080/60, that would be a loving beast for the living room.

No point in watching the PC conference. This was it.

source your quotes

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Alexander DeLarge posted:

Why weren't you impressed? Tons of "Microsoft exclusives" benefiting me as a PC user and some actually decent hardware coming 4 years after the launch of the Xbox One, trimming the generation in half (we're probably going to see options menus/graphical presets on consoles now).

i see you have never actually used the win10 store

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

katkillad2 posted:

One confirmed pre-order.

I don't know why anyone would buy a slim if someone was interested in owning an Xbox console when the Scorpio will probably be out next year.

look he just needs to enjoy all that 4k content ASAP

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Jellymouth posted:

gently caress. I was hoping for a new AC game reveal. At least a new game would have a slight chance of not being poo poo.

hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Little Mac posted:

I dunno, I never was really grabbed by the gameplay of any of the DMC games - I only played the first two, though. It felt like 3D CastleVania to me. That's not to say I didn't like them - I did! - but I dunno. It didn't feel deep, gameplay-wise. Style over substance. Just my opinion. Scalebound looks hella boring, though.

ya this is factually wrong

scalebound does look pretty poo poo though

• Locked thread