Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
So is there any consensus on what the "best" loadout for Ronin is? I mean Turbo Engine's a no brainer, More Mobility = Better Than, but I can't seem to decide between Ricochet Rounds for more AI/Pilot lethality or Temporal Anomaly for even MORE stupid Ronin tricks.

Also, having Edgelord Future Ken Watanabe as the AI automatically makes it the best.
"Transferring control to Pilot. The blade is in your hands." :zoro:

404GoonNotFound fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Nov 5, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
It's big "thing" is that the bloom is almost entirely horizontal, so it's THE hip-fire AR, and probably in an endless debate with Volt fanboys over which is superior in speedy builds.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Fired off a PM, but putting my request in here too just in case.

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Got the codes, and now I'm sitting 5 Arena Tickets. Time to blow my stupid rear end up with plasma rockets :toot:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Why I Hate Tone, volume 614: Maybe, just maybe, that giant heavy with no dashes could use a battery more than you in Last Titan Standing? No? How about helping me with these two other ones converging on our position instead of running away?

Yeah, gently caress you too buddy.

Not one bad match, this is somehow the last ten LTS matches. The Ion mines the place, Northstar hides in a corner. The Tone is the rear end in a top hat.

404GoonNotFound fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Nov 7, 2016