Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

What makes you guys think this will be dead, I've seen nothing but good things about it. The only competition is COD and they didn't even show that off this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I really wish they had this on PC because playing with a controller is hell but what I played was fun enough. This isn't a try hard game for me anyway so all the changes are whatever.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

s.i.r.e. posted:

Anyone able to find a game? I sat in matchmaking for 10 minutes and it never got more than 2 players in the search.

The game isn't out yet and everyone is either playing SP or in a match and prolly not leaving. Since people aren't rotating in and out of matches matchmaking is gonna be slow until 12.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

suboptimal posted:

WHERE'S MY KEY GREENMAN

They always give out keys at around 12 pm the next day. They're not an "official" retailer like say steam or the humble store.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I finally double dipped and got it on Xbone cuz $20 is too good to pass up, anybody playing this weekend?

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

It was a chess move that backfired badly.

Also who's on xbone here? PC is slower now so I'll give console another try. I'll still do PC if we have a crew there too.

quote:

I hope everyone working at Respawn got a big payday with the EA buyout. And if not, they should milk EA for all they're worth before jumping ship.

They got 165 mil in cash but the remaining two thirds are tied to backside bullshit and stuff like the netacritic scores of the Star Wars game and Titanfall 3 so... yeah.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Lets fear monger after we at least know anything about the game.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

I played a couple rounds on Xbox last night and just had average fun games. My PC is dead currently or else I would've tried there too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Yeah you guys are confusing a high skill ceiling with ease of play. The game is just as easy to get into as any other game. My 13 year old nephew only has played COD like games and jumped in easy. He just needed to be exposed to the game and give it a chance. He says the real problem which is he just forgot about the game,it got buried and was scared to jump in fearing it was dead or harder than it is. The game is very much alive and playable and not hard and people need to spread that word instead of potentially scaring people off with the false fears.

RBX fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Nov 7, 2018