Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The single player talk has reignited my interest in this game, I'm looking forward to it more than CoD and way more than BF1 at this point. People who don't like sci-fi shooters can get down and kiss my cock.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

So what are the factions this time? I vaguely remember hearing that it wasn't IMC vs Militia, and the factions look like red and brown guys vs green and gray guys who kinda look like a mix between the first game's factions.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

One of the best things in Titanfall was the campaign mission where you drop in from orbit. Really glad to see that making a comeback.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

It honest to God makes me sick that BF1 is going to sell several million more copies than this because this really is the superior game, both in SP and MP. EA is so hosed and so stupid.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I'm not saying BF1 is bad. I'm just saying that Titanfall 2 is bettah

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

squidgee posted:

BF1 and CoD and Division 1.4 and Rise of Iron.

I really, really doubt this.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ninjahedgehog posted:

Hot drat, THAT is how you make a single-player FPS campaign. You could make an entire game out of the time-travel gimmick. I liked how when you killed someone in the past their corpse showed up in the present all bloated and rotten.

That's what I wanted Quantum Break to be :(

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Just a heads up: check your email for an email from "Titanfall 2" with the subject "The Next Evolution of Combat Is Here" because that has a code for the Dew and Doritos promotion that gives you a special execution.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

They added a foregrip to the R-101 and no one uses it, either in third or first person, which pisses me off way more than it should