Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

Beef
Jul 26, 2004

FastestGunAlive posted:

Goon gaming discord for those who want to team up for some titanfall 2 matches: https://discord.gg/GKAjUC

We have a dedicated channel and can get you added to the tag for when you ping (or pulse blade am I right?) for games. We already get three to five folks on several times a week so with the game coming on steam I’m sure we can get more players and more frequency. Super low key, no worries about your skill

Expired invite code :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef
Jul 26, 2004
I found that pulling batteries 24/7 to be more fun than actually driving a titan myself.

Beef
Jul 26, 2004
Mechanics to help people that are bad at shooters tend to back-fire, either they annoy the gently caress out of veteran players enough to lower retention or it's a mechanic experienced players can abuse even more effectively.

Beef
Jul 26, 2004
Any protips to initiating rodeos effectively? Titans just move too goddamn fast, even if they are unaware of a pilot looking for a drop on them.

Beef
Jul 26, 2004
But but I love my stim boost :(

Beef
Jul 26, 2004

General Battuta posted:

Ironically, because they picked the Source engine specifically for its post-Portal 2 PS3 friendliness.

You have a ... source for that? I though it was because of familiarity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beef
Jul 26, 2004
Cool!

I can't imagine what the R&C engine tools were like that they looked at source and went "yep, that's so much better tooling"