Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Knifegrab posted:

Probably a good idea to say now, don't pre-order. Maybe this game will be like TF1 and will be a blast on PC and will run like a dream. But in case its poo poo don't get burned. No sense in pre-ordering till we know its solid. And as someone who helped lead the charge in TF1 may god be merciful and give us another great titan fall.

Let me tell you about the mistakes I've already made.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Lemming posted:

Brink was good and I'm glad it pushed more FPS's to experiment with more freedom of movement. I don't think we'd have Titanfall without stuff like Brink and Mirror's Edge.

It needed to cook for a few more months and died due to a lovely launch rip

Sorry, come again?

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Lemming posted:

It took until they released the DLC (which was free for a limited time since they knew they hosed up so bad lol) but they sorted out the vast majority of the issues the game launched with (buggy graphics/networking, maps lacked verticality and alternate routes so became choke point camp fests, higher level players had better guns etc) but the game was dead by then so nobody knew

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Game is good.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Wazzit posted:

Lasers are fun

:perfect:

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

PantsBandit posted:

Yeah Tone is really, really good but Scorch is by far the most fun titan.

In other words,

:same:

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

suboptimal posted:

Personally, I hope Frontier Defense makes a comeback. I'm loving the poo poo out of Attrition and Bounty Hunt and would happily play that for the game's lifespan, but Frontier Defense really makes me feel like "a pilot"- a near invincible, elite killing machine mowing down bad guys left and right.

Give me Frontier Defense but triple the gently caress out of everything on every wave.

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Severedseven posted:

Is there any reason to play the coliseum if you don't like the mode?

Heck no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

Skyscraper posted:

I heard there were prizes?

And it's still a bad mode.