Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
study and take AP courses and do the tests

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Ben Smash posted:

In short: have fun but don't get arrested. Do study lots but also touch a couple boobs/dicks and do some drugs but don't brag about it and let it consume you.

Nice honey trap thread. :aatrek:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Don't try.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Red Suit posted:

Take AP English.
AP English was dope

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Make sure you have a gun, unless you are not a good guy then under no circumstances should you have one.

CuddleCryptid
Jan 11, 2013

Things could be going better

Quote-Unquote posted:

Make sure you have a gun, unless you are not a good guy then under no circumstances should you have one.

Question, what if you are a morally ambiguous anithero?

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

do a girl up the butt then make fun of her for it

lock people in cupboards a lot

if anyone likes jazz, bully the gently caress out of them. no one likes jazz fans.

bang a teacher

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Whorelord posted:

do a girl up the butt then make fun of her for it

lock people in cupboards a lot

if anyone likes jazz, bully the gently caress out of them. no one likes jazz fans.

bang a teacher

What if they like the Utah Jazz?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I would sometimes just not show up for a week but not in a cool rebellious way just like I couldn't be around people sometimes and would sleep in an unused shed in the park, pretty sure everybody knew too

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

OctoberBlues posted:

What if they like the Utah Jazz?

i mean it's better than liking the honda jazz

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Be rich and popular.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Smoke a weed. It's cool and will make you cool. You are allowed to get buff so girls notice you but don't overdo the working out. You don't want to spend your entire adult life with a bum knee. Chill out with all different kinds of high school kids. Don't fret high school is ten times socially easier than middle school. Less crazy juice flowing. Oh and wait till college till becoming an alcoholic just so your brain can mature before you start destroying it.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

DreamShipWrecked posted:

Question, what if you are a morally ambiguous anithero?

then you should be carrying a katana and smoking at all times, obviously

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
WOOPS MY FART

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
Get gay, it's the hip new thing to be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

Mange Mite posted:

you got a real loose definition of "good school"

In California that method will get you into UCLA or UCSD or UC Berkeley even, and it is way easier to get accepted through a TAG program than it is to get in as a freshman. And you get the dual benefit of living it up in HS. Idk what is better than that really.

• Locked thread