Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (5): Adahn1986, dongsbot 9000, Max, Murmur Twin, Quidnose

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

:ghost: Go trees! :ghost:

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
thanks a lot quidnose

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

quid, figure out which one of max and mmt is scum and this time dont mess it up

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Hey guys, remember that time I promised I wasn't scum and you lynched me anyway for NOT getting into a slap fight?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

do u forgive me

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Thought we had that one wrapped up. Do you have any thoughts, Li?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i bet her thoughts are that youre bad at mafia

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
We had our likely last prime last night. Someone soft claimed fern gully (not me) am I the only one who caught it? No voting until that's resolved.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i think its max

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

scum not fungully

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

quidnose, please psychoanalyze all of max's posts for scumscrepancies

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Why don't YOU do it, Pig.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
If Max is scum, then he primed MMT and will get me lynched today, going into LYLO with dongs and quid.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

If Max is scum, then he primed MMT and will get me lynched today, going into LYLO with dongs and quid.

This is quite presumptive.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Fern Gully should claim. With only one target primed, we'll only lose one tonight, which will put us at 3-man LYLO. Should be pretty easy to figure out from there. Hopefully scum did not catch the softclaim and Fern will be one of the remaining people in LYLO.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Unless scum prime again and hope we gently caress up which I also suppose is a possibility, but that also gives Fern one more night of potentially saving folk.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

And I actually feel really uncomfortable with dongs hanging around anywhere near lylo, since most of his game so far has been just me tooing Quid. Again, half of me just says "probably just dongs being dongs, but I hate having giant question marks near endgame.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
MMT soft claimed FG after moat was lynched, that's why I backed off of her. And I agree with you quid, whoever is FG should claim at this point but not say who they doused yet.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Quidnose posted:

Unless scum prime again and hope we gently caress up which I also suppose is a possibility, but that also gives Fern one more night of potentially saving folk.

If fern claims in that instance, fern will 100% be targeted (if they weren't already.)

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I think she wanted me to quote her posts in order to read them more carefully. So I did, saw the soft claim, and backed off.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

If fern claims in that instance, fern will 100% be targeted (if they weren't already.)

We have two more lynches, and a confirmed town will be enormously helpful. She's either been primed or she hasnt. If not, scum isn't getting two more nights.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Wait. Wait wait wait.

We had two nights of priming and only one ignite death (inf), right?

SO, if Ferngully claims and also claims the person she protected, unless scum didn't prime one evening, that gives us two confirmed town, right?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Quidnose posted:

Wait. Wait wait wait.

We had two nights of priming and only one ignite death (inf), right?

SO, if Ferngully claims and also claims the person she protected, unless scum didn't prime one evening, that gives us two confirmed town, right?

We don't know who scum primed.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

We have two more lynches, and a confirmed town will be enormously helpful. She's either been primed or she hasnt. If not, scum isn't getting two more nights.

I agree with you, I'm saying that fern won't be able to protect town on the night after they claim, because they will either 100% be the target, or were already primed and will go up in smoke.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
One prime 1 ignite 1 prime are the nights so far

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Max posted:

Targeted by what, a prime? Who cares? We'd be in basically the same position.

Nobody claim nothing, misdunk today: 4 people
Successful ignite: 3people
Misdunk: game over.

Ferngully claim, misdunk today: 4 people
Ferngully primed, no kill, misdunk: 3 people
Ignite in the night, game over.

Either way we only have one more day to do this. Ferngully getting primed tonight doesn't really matter. And there's still a chance of a 3-man DuLO anyway if fern protected successfully an ignite target last night.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

We don't know who scum primed.

But we do know who Ferngully protected and that we only had one ignite successfully go off.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Adahn1986 posted:

One prime 1 ignite 1 prime are the nights so far

Bah you're right. Looks like all they did was prime then ignite Inf. I thought there were two nights before Inf burned.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Lynch today, 4 alive, burn tonight 3 alive, LYLO tomorrow

Lynch today, 4 alive, prime tonight, 4 alive, then it's MYLO tomorrow, maybe, depending on who fern doused last night.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Which she shouldn't reveal because it helps scum decide what to do

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

Lynch today, 4 alive, burn tonight 3 alive, LYLO tomorrow

Lynch today, 4 alive, prime tonight, 4 alive, then it's MYLO tomorrow, maybe, depending on who fern doused last night.

I'm saying it will still be MYLO because Fern will be targeted tonight no matter what. If we somehow fuckup all the way to MYLO, you have 3 alive with Fern claimed. They will go up in smoke that night anyway, ending the game. Tomorrow is going to be the last day if we mislynch today.

Fern still should claim though, that will remove one less person to consider, though it seems like it's very likely MMT.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Yeah, I assume you found her soft claim. Dongs was pushing a little and with 3 votes I do NOT want ferngully mislynch ed accidentally

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

Yeah, I assume you found her soft claim. Dongs was pushing a little and with 3 votes I do NOT want ferngully mislynch ed accidentally

I actually didn't.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

dongsbot 9000 posted:

do u forgive me

I don't hold grudges, they're bad for you.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

It makes me feel weird that you were looking for it, but I still think dongs is the right choice (in my mind) today because they are too much of a question mark to bring to endgame for me.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

I actually didn't.

Ahh, well then, it's subtle and up to her to confirm/deny

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Max posted:

I'm saying it will still be MYLO because Fern will be targeted tonight no matter what. If we somehow fuckup all the way to MYLO, you have 3 alive with Fern claimed. They will go up in smoke that night anyway, ending the game. Tomorrow is going to be the last day if we mislynch today.

Fern still should claim though, that will remove one less person to consider, though it seems like it's very likely MMT.

I don't understand your push here, Max. You seem to be insisting this entire time that it's bad for Ferngully to claim, but now you're saying she should. Why even, like, engage on this in this manner.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I wasn't looking for it so much as I couldn't help noticing it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I'm not saying it's bad for Fern to claim.

• Locked thread