Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

It seemed like people didn't grasp that even if scum don't ignite tonight, tomorrow is still MYLO no matter what.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

I'm not saying it's bad for Fern to claim.

We need the opinions/guidance of two confirmed town.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

You're right. I misunderstood your initial quote on me.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Dongs, are you Ferngully?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

We need the opinions/guidance of two confirmed town.

Yes?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

It seemed like people didn't grasp that even if scum don't ignite tonight, tomorrow is still MYLO no matter what.

Yup, two lynches left to find the last scum. Fern claim narrows pool to 4. Ignite to 3.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Yes, that's what I'm saying. Either fern claims and scum realizes oh good, they primed fern and ignites tonight, or scum realizes they didn't prime fern and then they ignite the next night instead. Still MYLO. These are facts, but I don't have a problem with Fern claiming, do you all get that?

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
where did mmt softclam

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Max posted:

And I actually feel really uncomfortable with dongs hanging around anywhere near lylo, since most of his game so far has been just me tooing Quid. Again, half of me just says "probably just dongs being dongs, but I hate having giant question marks near endgame.

smh

Max
Nov 30, 2002

:shrug:

You're cool and all, but I don't like low effort players being near endgame if I have any say in it, unless you are actually the firefighter in this case.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

your guilt consumes you, max

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

your blood will run, uh, oily, on my righteous blade

thats the plot of ferngully right

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Never feel guilty about anything, ever.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Quidnose posted:

Why don't YOU do it, Pig.

come on

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Ferngully is about a magic pixie and some regular sized dude that becomes small and learns to love the forest and tries to protect it from the forces of humanity and Tim Curry.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

rock me amadeus

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Quidnose posted:

Dongs, are you Ferngully?

what do u think

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

As a child of the forest I solemnly swear that I would never murder a tree. :palmon:

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

I think at this point it's probably Dongs but I'll wait for MMT to chime in.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Dongs as scum, to be clear.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Any who pending a hard claim my list is:

MMT: ferngully
Quid: Townest tree-bro
Dongs: Town-leaning tree-thinker
Max: Mischievous pyrophile

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
That means I think if we have to lynch both dongs and max we will probably win though I love them both dearly.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

That means I think if we have to lynch both dongs and max we will probably win though I love them both dearly.

To me it's either dongs or you and we will probably win though I have mediocre feelings about the two of you since I've only known you for a short amount of time and I takes a long time for me to admit to someone that I love them.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
That's really odd. I've worked out in my own head why Quid is town, but I don't know how you can be sure of him, Max.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Max posted:

:shrug:

You're cool and all, but I don't like low effort players being near endgame if I have any say in it, unless you are actually the firefighter in this case.

This isn't low effort Dongs, he just picks up on crap the first few days then smacks everyone in the face with how right he is later. I'd be willing to vote for whoever he says, if I had a vote, when it comes to late game with him.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

That's really odd. I've worked out in my own head why Quid is town, but I don't know how you can be sure of him, Max.

How easy could it have been for him yesterday to come in and just agree with you and push my lunch? Unless that was a real long con and he was planning on priming me in the night, I just don't see scum doing that.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Li Dawny posted:

This isn't low effort Dongs, he just picks up on crap the first few days then smacks everyone in the face with how right he is later. I'd be willing to vote for whoever he says, if I had a vote, when it comes to late game with him.

To me it looks low effort, but I've never really played a real game with them.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Max posted:

To me it looks low effort, but I've never really played a real game with them.

In my Disney game that just ended he 'low effort' posted for three days, walked in and called all three scum in a row, but unfortunately got lynched immediately after. If town had listened to him they would have won.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

That's just not how I play.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Max posted:

That's just not how I play.

That doesn't make it scummy to play differently.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

How easy could it have been for him yesterday to come in and just agree with you and push my lunch? Unless that was a real long con and he was planning on priming me in the night, I just don't see scum doing that.

I was the only one who voted you, and I didn't do it quickly.

I'm just pointing out that I have a reason for having quid at the top of my town list. I interacted with him directly and I don't think his town game would be easy (or possible) to fake, whereas it seems easier for you to accept him as an unlikely lynch target and point fingers at everyone else.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Like, to me, low effort = not much info to go on, and I would never want something like that near the end when it's better for town to have a lot of info, both in claims and post history, to succeed.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

So who is the remaining scum to you, Li?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Adahn1986 posted:

I was the only one who voted you, and I didn't do it quickly.

I'm just pointing out that I have a reason for having quid at the top of my town list. I interacted with him directly and I don't think his town game would be easy (or possible) to fake, whereas it seems easier for you to accept him as an unlikely lynch target and point fingers at everyone else.

That's fine for you to think that, but you had a vote on me and dongs was already saying "hey, he's 95% scum."

All quid had to do was come in and say "yes, I agree" and could lunch me easy peasy, then bring that Li Dawny case the next day. He didn't, so that reads town to me.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Gotta go get lunch / groceries.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Quidnose posted:

So who is the remaining scum to you, Li?

To me? It's bothering me how hard Max is Mafia dadding and that's always suspicious to me. With MMT kinda soft claiming I'd like to hear a comment from them about that.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

That's fine for you to think that, but you had a vote on me and dongs was already saying "hey, he's 95% scum."

All quid had to do was come in and say "yes, I agree" and could lunch me easy peasy, then bring that Li Dawny case the next day. He didn't, so that reads town to me.

I'm comfortable with letting confirmed town decide today's lynch.

Dawny, you decide where my vote goes today. If you think I'm scum, have me vote myself. I'm not kidding around. Don't use vote hashtags, just tell me in the thread.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

How am I Mafia dading?

And how weak is it to just take zero ownership of your vote?

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Max posted:

How am I Mafia dading?

And how weak is it to just take zero ownership of your vote?

Weak? I'm not confirmed town, why not give Dawny a vote by proxy? How is that a bad idea?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Scum just says "hey confirmed town, here is my vote" and then takes zero ownership if wrong.

• Locked thread