Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Max
Nov 30, 2002

Mmm,

So here is where I'm at:

When I actually step back and look at the way Quid and Adahn have been playing, Quid has been really agressively been pushing his cases. I feel comfortable saying that I think he was pretty much responsible for Lil D. Bad. But, he's also demonstratively been reading back in the thread and looking for evidence.

Adahn has been playing a game that is very in the moment. Not as much casing by looking back on things, and doing major theory crafting.

I had a thing here where I criticized Adahn for the really shallow re-reads he did on the last page, but I remembered he's phone posting now. (How long has he been phone posting this game?)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

When it comes down to it, I keep coming back to Day 3. Adahn walked in wanting to lynch me and then tried to argue that as town I shouldn't be scared of being lynched since they become a stump. I've already pointed out his post where he contradicts this.

Quid absolutely could have ridden that one out and then pushed Lil D later. The opourtunity was right there for him, and I really can't figure out why scum Quid wouldn't do that unless he really wants to gently caress with my mind.

So, I think it's Adahn.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

The sequence of events from Adahn in quesiton:

Adahn1986 posted:

Dongs has been seeing the same game I have, and Quid's game isn't easy to fake.

Hard town calls on them.

Max is exactly the kind of guy I'd expect to play a long con like this, and if he is town we NEED him tree stumped.

Soft town calls on MMT and Dawny.

Adahn1986 posted:

I was actually wondering if I'd misread dongs and was expecting a different reaction from you, Max. You might actually be scum this game.

I'm not voting because we have 2 days and a lot of people need to digest AA's flip (and the loss of moat/infin) but being assured of your input going into LYLO, (3 flips away) is almost essential.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Wait, no, did I misread something?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I didn't I just forgot to quote it (I think? I'm starting to lose my mind here.)

Adahn1986 posted:

If he's town, and knows he's town, then it's his prerogative to get someone else lynched, or he's playing against his win condition.

Sure, it's okay to be casual about it before the deadline approaches, but when it comes down to the wire a mislynch helps scum.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Also, looking ahead in terms of availability: My day is going to be even more crazy at work tomorrow, so you can expect a solid 9-10 hours of not really focusing on this game if we go into tomorrow.

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

See and that's the thing too, Max, is that I look at your posting and see you rereading and still doubting and go "Max is town." And I compare that to Adahn beginning of today reading cursory, being inaccurate all over the place, and landing on "MMT cased you, I agree, it's you, don't need to reread anymore" and I'm just like "That right there is a scum mindset." He doesn't care about getting a dunk wrong on me because any option that isn't him is fine.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

honk honk whats for lunch...
is quidnose canadiansing it???

Max
Nov 30, 2002

? What's that?

Quidthulhu
Dec 17, 2003

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

I hosed up LYLO in Opop's most recent Candaians game by getting too deep into minutiae and convincing myself that Hal was scum when he was not. Had a lot of confirmation bias. I certainly could be doing this here but I don't think so because I'm not getting the vibe from Max, but :tinfoil: also.

But really, Dongs, you tell me, you're confirmed town. Reread?

Max
Nov 30, 2002

OH! I remember that.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Quidnose posted:

I hosed up LYLO in Opop's most recent Candaians game by getting too deep into minutiae and convincing myself that Hal was scum when he was not. Had a lot of confirmation bias. I certainly could be doing this here but I don't think so because I'm not getting the vibe from Max, but :tinfoil: also.

But really, Dongs, you tell me, you're confirmed town. Reread?

an og is one who standin on his own feet

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

why didnt we just policy lynch adahn day 1

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Adahn1986 posted:

AA didn't hammer me, if he's scum wouldn't I be dead??? He didn't even do 4th vote even though I'm easy to kill right now.

hm

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

dongsbot 9000 posted:

i really feel like adahn is next-levelling me rn

ah

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

dongsbot 9000 posted:

if i lose this game b/c i was too merciful to adahn1986, im never gonna be nice again, lol

yes. my steel is resolved but i will pretend that im going to read all these other loving pages

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Adahn1986 posted:

Can't tell you man, I tend not to live very long as town.

If we're lunching me today I hope our firefighter is clever as hell because that's two trees down.

dongsbot 9000 posted:

dont worry i am, i mean, whoever the firefighter is, haha, its not me

lol i rule

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

when u guys go through the pages again, are you guys just reading my posts and lolling at yourself again

cuz i cant remember what i was doing back here

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

I've really been leaning Adahn all game as well. I may not have been super vocal about it the whole time, but he always rubbed me wrong with how he praised things. His posts don't come off as natural to me, but it could just be a sign of differing thought patterns. I don't really want to make a read/push on anyone because I really want to see this unfold organically with the people left, but this is just my two cents.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

lol gently caress this poo poo im not gonna read all these posts adahn1986 posts bad infi's horribly dumb gut said it was adahn1986 BUT ALSO so does dear friend li dawny so im just going to unsheath my hanzo steel and ##vote adahn1986 id rather adahn1986 lose than me win and this is the onl yway i can guarantee that HI-YA

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Quidnose posted:

First and foremost I cannot imagine at -1 in a 9 person game Adahn, having hosed up that much as scum and with me on him like a hound, does anything but give up and shut up. Instead he starts naming people and offering opinions on them. He has continued to do that today, knowing he would be a major candidate. Unless he is banking 100% on not going down AT ALL, his scum flip will basically hand the game to us cause we can probably figure out who the remaining scum is somewhere in there.

And again, I just don't see that being the correct scum play. Adahn strikes me as smart, and if he knew he had hosed up royally, he would shut up as scum, I think, so as to give his partner a fighting chance. His list posting strikes me as someone who does not care if he continues as a voting force in the game, and scum wouldn't do that. It's the main reason I unvoted him.

this post is just wrong tho bbut its this weakness of quidnose and also kashuno and probably other poo poo players to think adahn1986 is good for some reason

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im reasonably sure quidnose is not the last scum lets see if i can exonerate max in my heart and do my due diligence

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Leaning Town
Adahn: has had legitimate suspicion on me that hasn't just been tunneling and has actually developed cases on other cases.

MMT: Cased Adahn pretty hard and cased Quidnose. Some of the points seem farfetched on Quid but ultimately come across as genuine.

Li Dawny: had a me too case on me after admittes waffling, but has otherwise come across as genuine.

Dong: has poo poo posted most of the game, but gave some pretty solid reasoning about the end of the day votes on Moat which led me to reconsider them.

Infinitum: tunneled moat and is hard pressed on Adahn. More neutral but I dont see the same cyclical arguments from them that have come from the players I find scummier.

Quidnose: a wide target net and hard pressing on me, represented my posts with inaccuracy on more than one occasion and madeba subjective mafia dad case about how I should be playing the game under pressure which is bizarre.

Max: straight tunneling on me with no signs of letting up, has responsed to more than one of my "defensive" posts by simply laughing it off. Focused on EoD play, when I had a valid reason to not only, not Hamner Adahn but also to be there around it intermittently. His vote on me is opportunistic at best only substantiated by tunneling and I voted him d1 for the same thing.

##vote Max

here watch me do my best quidnose impression

hmm developed cases on other cases seems like anomalous amalgam went back to try to rewrite this post cuz i dont think he wouldve written this clause organically why would he do this AH because hes trying to cover for his scumbro CHECKMATE guy taking glasses off smilie

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Only adahn also cased me and is voting me now, same as dong although I wouldn't call what dong does casing. So thanks for the ready dismissal yet again of what I had to say. Ace work there man.

this guy so shook

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

anyone who gets mad at me is such an obvious scumtell that theyre so terrored i can soulread them so well so adahn1986 is flipping the scrip;t by just being really nice to me dont think i cant see u there

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

adahn is such a little poo poo its definitely him i know i said this about mmt but its super definitely him

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

i basically dont read any posts that quidnose makes w/ more than 3 quotes in it but i think both of you 2 are leaning adahn1986 so lets just end this farce absurd, they both imbued me w/ the power of protecting nature and trees and friendship all 3 of ujs vote adahn1986 lets see the flip ok great

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

im going to scrol lreally fast and not read anything until i get to the post where mmt says im gonna come in and win the game

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDzaBvyhwhc

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Lol game is over, town loses. So was it quid or max. Just finish it I'm curious.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

youre done

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Also since you are convinced that I'm scum dongs, technically you did ironically lose the game because of me. And hopefully potentially quid.

This is better than winning.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
Yes, yes I am. I am literally laughing right now.

Please, for the love of dongs, vote me.

This is too much.

Li Dawny
Apr 14, 2013

Adahn1986 posted:

Also since you are convinced that I'm scum dongs, technically you did ironically lose the game because of me. And hopefully potentially quid.

This is better than winning.

Adahn1986 posted:

Yes, yes I am. I am literally laughing right now.

Please, for the love of dongs, vote me.

This is too much.

So beyond annoying.

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

youre busted

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

if theres two scum in the game, and the flipped scum makes a post that goes "uhhh this guy is the towniest of town" and "this guy is poo poo-tier scum" im probably going to pick the first guy hth even if u werent my literal least favourite poster in the whole world

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

wat the gently caress i think someone space hacked into my computer or is "im a huge prick" a word filter

oh wait

hth

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

ok yeah its HOPE THAT HELPS

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I'm sorry, but literally everyone still able to play is dead certain I'm scum. I tried to defend myself, but there's a consensus, so what can I do but accept the inevitable?

And yeah, been on my phone since Saturday, and also I haven't lied once this entire game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got some chores tonight
Feb 18, 2012

adahn1986 you lied when you promised to me and im literally going to get u blacklisted for breaking a promise

• Locked thread